Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Gazing  (Read 2369 times)

Romanov

• View Profile
Star Gazing
« on: February 16, 2022, 10:40:04 AM »
Hi Tony,

Hope you are hail and hearty.  While waiting for your wisdom on my other dream, I decided to post another one for you. It's brief and simple.

DREAM 01
I am gazing at the night sky full of stars, big and small. Right in the middle of the sky, a star explodes and gives birth to seven (7) discs, which kind of dance around, then form a line and go back into the exploded mass of the star.   The star then disappears leaving a blankness in the center of the sky.  While the rest of the sky shimmers with other stars. While this is happening, I am awestruck. I think really I have been chosen to watch this scene!! Like its really unbelievable!

DREAM 02
Saw Kaaba in my dream. Kaaba, the holy cube structure in Islam, also known as House of Allah, inside Masjid-e-Haram, the mosque in whose center its located. That's it. Just that.

Looking forward to your wisdom.

Best regards
Romanov

« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 10:49:35 AM by Romanov »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Star Gazing
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 01:26:15 PM »
Romanov - A wonderful dream showing that you have touched the Great Wonder That you ARE. Of course you are seeing it only as dream images, like the Kaaba, the holy of holies. Such a dream is a beckoning to become more conscious of what is all the time what you pray to or for. Allah.

For dreams are all the time trying to lead you back to THAT. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-night-journey-the-search-for-self/

Romanov

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 08:08:24 PM »
WOW Tony!
I thought it was a spiritual dream. But I have never considered myself worthy of it or that I am at any spiritual level at all. I feel I am just ordinary.

And to this. Wow. Stay blessed.

Much love
Romanov

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 09:22:39 AM »
Romanov - LOL - You are certainly a spirit and so are spiritual - but we are so lost in thinking and what we are taught we cannot see it. When Einstein gave lectures at numerous US universities, the recurring question that students asked him was:

– Do you believe in God?

And he always answered:

– I believe in the God of Spinoza.

Here it is:
This is the God or nature of Spinoza:

God would have said:

Stop praying and punching yourself in the chest!

What I want you to do is go out into the world and enjoy your life.

I want you to enjoy, sing, have fun and enjoy everything I’ve made for you.

Stop going to those dark, cold temples that you built yourself and say they are my house!

My house is in the mountains, in the woods, rivers, lakes, beaches. That’s where I live and there I express my love for you.

Stop blaming me for your miserable life; I never told you there was anything wrong with you or that you were a sinner, or that your sexuality was a bad thing!

Sex is a gift I have given you and with which you can express your love, your ecstasy, your joy. So don’t blame me for everything they made you believe.

Stop reading alleged sacred scriptures that have nothing to do with me. If you can’t read me in a sunrise, in a landscape, in the look of your friends, in your son’s eyes…

➤ you will find me in no book!

Trust me and stop asking me. Will you tell me how to do my job?

Stop being so scared of me. I do not judge you, I criticize you, nor get angry, or bother, or punishment. I am pure love.

Stop asking for forgiveness, there’s nothing to forgive. If I made you… I filled you with passions, limitations, pleasures, feelings, needs, inconsistencies… free will. How can I blame you if you respond to something I put in you? How can I punish you for being the way you are, if I’m the one who made you Do you think I could create a place to burn all my children who behave badly for the rest of eternity?

What kind of god can do that?

Forget any kind of commandments, any kind of laws; those are wiles to manipulate you, to control you, that only create guilt in you.

Respect your peers and don’t do what you don’t want for yourself. All I ask is that you pay attention in your life, that your alert is your guide.

My beloved, this life is not a test, not a step, not a step in the way, not a rehearsal, nor a prelude to paradise. This life is the only thing here and now and all you need.

I have set you absolutely free, no prizes or punishments, no sins or virtues, no one carries a marker, no one keeps a record.

You are absolutely free to create in your life heaven or hell.

➤ I could tell you if there’s anything after this life but I can give you a tip. Live as if there is no. As if this is your only chance to enjoy, to love, to exist.

So, if there’s nothing, then you will have enjoyed the opportunity I gave you. And if there is, rest assured that I won’t ask if you behaved right or wrong, I’ll ask. Did you like it? Did you have fun? What did you enjoy the most? What did you learn?…

Stop believing in me; believing is assuming, guessing, imagining. I don’t want you to believe in me, I want you to feel in you. I want you to feel me in you when you kiss your beloved, when you tuck your little girl, when you caress your dog, when you bathe in the sea.

Stop praising me, what kind of egomaniac God do you think I am?

I’m bored being praised, I’m tired of being thanked. Feeling grateful? Prove it by taking care of you, your health, your relationships, the world. Feeling looked at, shocked?… Express your joy! That’s the way to praise me.

Stop complicating things and repeating as a parakeet what you’ve been taught about me.

The only thing for sure is that you are here, that you are alive, that this world is full of wonders.

What do you need more miracles for? Why so many explanations?

➤ look for me outside, you won’t find me. Find me inside… there I am beating on you.

Spinoza.