Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tongue  (Read 9270 times)

Melissa

• View Profile
Tongue
« on: December 26, 2010, 05:57:38 PM »
I had a dream in which I was engaged in a steamy situation and during a very passionate kiss his tongue falls off in my mouth...  I woke up in shear panic, calmed myself down and went back to sleep. I was with a completely different person in a similar situation and it happened again. The second time I woke up I was crying. 

I can't find anything posted anywhere about someone elses tongue falling off in your mouth.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Tongue
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 12:30:51 PM »
Melissa – I can see what you mean, so I have upgraded the entry about the tongue.

In your dream the tongue obviously is being used for a sexual pleasure or purpose. So the fact that it falls off suggests a real loss. Also you were with a different man each time. As the tongue is used as a form of penis in kissing, it shows some difficulty – probably unconscious about this type of sexual pleasure.

I suppose the question is what feelings did you have about it? Was it some form of damage you did? Did you want his penis to keep – penis envy? Or were there other feelings? It would be useful to ask yourself what you want to do with the men’s penises now you have them. And do not be afraid to fantasy.

Tony