Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blue Light  (Read 2143 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Blue Light
« on: March 31, 2022, 04:01:08 PM »
I had this dream early in the month and it's stuck with me.  It's a distant bang followed by this overwhelming flash of blue light..... Everything immersed in this blue light.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Blue Light
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 12:40:36 PM »
Dear Aristocrates - Remember again the dreams arose in creatures as long ago as twenty million years. So dreams began in creatures who knew no language such as ours and so maybe dreamt in deeply felt life events.

So it seems likely that your dream has arisen from a very different mindset than yours, and so the process of dreams gives you images that make some sense to you but are simply things that link with your own experience through associated ideas.

In trying to make sense of your amazing dream I believe it is about an aspect of your own nature th is trying to emerge - the distant bang - an explosive realisation  - that is so new that you will slowly come to realise in your waking consciousness. The blu light - well blue is usually associated with the sky, something that exist beyond you but the light is a way that we can start to see things that were previosuly hidden in darkness - that you were unconscious of.

Overall I see it as a dream saying you are still on the path pf personal growth. In the widest sense nearly all dreams act as a process of growth or a move toward maturing. Some dreams are very obviously presenting internal forces or dimensions of experience that might lead the conscious personality toward a greater balance and inclusiveness. In fact although it is not generally accepted, growth is a tremendous instinctive force as powerful as the sex drive. Although our overall direction of dreams is an attempt toward growth and wholeness.

This push is something we all experience but usually fail to understand. Each of us is immersed in a ‘river’ of constant change. If you think about it you have been carried, pushed, impelled by this current as you were moved through babyhood, childhood, teenage and adulthood. It is the current if Life. This current then carries us on through old and through gates of death. All the time we are faced by decisions, and each decision directs us on a different path, helping to create our future. And this force of growth and change.