Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bizzare dream  (Read 224 times)

Dawn71

• View Profile
Bizzare dream
« on: June 19, 2022, 01:12:03 PM »
Hello  :)
              I’d appreciate some interpretation for this one please? The dream was about a baby, the baby had Down’s syndrome and I was caring for it. At first it was standing in an area where two floorboards were missing so standing in the hole where they should have been and he was bending down to find things. I recall a tiny fork about 2 inches big he handed to me saying “baby fork” & then followed with a tiny dinner knife. I thought it was cute. Then noticed the baby’s nappy needed changing so went to change him and when I took the nappy off around his tummy under his skin were shape sorter shapes that go into a shape sorter toy. They formed a ring and were rotating constantly around the baby’s tummy.
I was concerned and took him to hospital but I was not prepared as in not dressed fully so that was on my mind at same time. Nothing was done and no one looked at him so I took him home. He was moaning so I asked him if it hurts and he said “no but it’s a bit too busy there pointing at the rotating shape sorter toys under his skin around tummy. I then woke up.
I’m sure it has significant meaning but I must say one of my most weirdest dreams so appreciate help please?
Thanks  😊