Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Rat Became a Dog  (Read 1898 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
The Rat Became a Dog
« on: October 10, 2022, 04:38:37 PM »
Hi Tony, I had the following dream.  I had just arrived to visit my mum  at the house I used to live.  As I got out the car, I heard a noise and looked to see a huge rat making its way through grass.  I am usually afraid of rats but this was brown and cute, almost like a dog, i thought. It might be a pet.  So I turned to go insde and as I opened the door to the house, a huge rat came out.  But again, it was brown and like a dog.  I went inside to tell my mum.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The Rat Became a Dog
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 10:32:59 PM »
Hi Charlene – This At one time I helped a young woman explore a dream she had experienced eighteen years previously. The dream taught me so much because what we realised was that we are like trees – I mean inwardly we have similarities with every living thing because we all grow and change all our life. So if something bent a young tree the bend would show in later life even though the tree is more mature now.
So, something that was deeply felt years ago are still in you, but your years of experience has altered what you were at that time.

So, your dream shows you remembering your past life and your self image of the past. But your life experience has changed you, so that what was felt as awful is now is seen as something you can relate to – the rat/dog. I feel it is a part of our growing up that our early life which was distasteful to us is now seen in a different way. 🧙🙃❤
Tony

« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 12:01:05 PM by Tony Crisp »