Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Black Monkey creature dream  (Read 1548 times)

Mernel

• View Profile
Black Monkey creature dream
« on: September 26, 2023, 01:30:44 AM »
Hello Tony, I hope that you are well. Last night I dreamt I was somehow in a group of people and we all were in this place. It was a tropical place. At first it was weird but then we all became accustomed to it. A friend of mine was there and there was a black monkey-like creature it was the same height as a normal human, it had black curly hair, in the dream it was a monkey. But upon waking it's clear that it was not a real monkey, something else. As we became accustomed to living in this place or being in this place we all started to go our own way. I didn't really know any of the people except my friend. My friend and I went our own separate ways. I looked down and there was a large metal square man hole and there was a tunnel system or lower under ground floor under it. My friend who is of Indian decent was calling someone I didn't know who she was calling and then I realized it was the monkey.  In waking Life she has very recently had some trouble with her neighbors she lives on the island of Tenerife she believes that they are targeting her because she is of Indian origin and therefore they are being racist towards her. She was calling the monkey by a name I did not know it had a name suddenly everybody seemed familiar with this monkey and its name I think she named it. She wanted it to go with her in a certain direction, she wanted it to be her companion and live live with her.But it would not, it would not move with her. It had previously been interacting with everyone. It was there in this place when we arrived and it was a novelty it was very friendly and like I said very large like a human. But now it was different. Then I woke up.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Black Monkey creature dream
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 01:47:32 PM »
Your dream is definitely about your animal self which most of us have lost awareness or contact with. We are obviously animals but have been taught to think of ourselves as humans. That is fine except that we lose awareness of the amazing senses with have as an animal.

I'm sorry I can't say more at the moment. But you can look up other features about animals and half human.