Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Little man  (Read 1935 times)

Mernel

• View Profile
Little man
« on: January 10, 2023, 11:33:22 PM »
Hey Tony! Happy new year hope that you are well. I was falling asleep last night and was going over a memory. The memory started to merge into a dream. I was walking in to the apartment where I'm currently staying and as I'm remembering I see a blonde haired very small man wearing a red shirt and blue jeans. He was hiding in my memory or he was trying to hide, against the window panelling in the hallway. In real life there is no window panelling just a low wall that looks down on to a swimming pool. Somehow and for some reason he was in the memory of myself walking along the hallway and a out to enter my apartment. And he was trying to hide against the glass. so I did not see he was there. I was so alarmed I immediately woke up. Any ideas??

Mernel

• View Profile
Re: Little man
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 11:53:13 PM »
Sorry didn't use spell checker. * As I was about to enter the apartment. And *he was trying to hide so that I did not see he was there.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Little man
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 11:38:15 AM »
Dear Mernel - I wonder is there a man or something you are trying to do that is a bit tricky? For the dream seems very important.

It seems something you experienced caught your attention and this links with your intuitions trying to warn you about either a man or at least an urge that is trying to enter your life that you need to be aware of.

This is tricky because urges can masquerade as humans in dreams because they are a part of you, so watch for a man who is not threatening or an urge that is trying to enter your awareness. Tony