Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Planet Earth  (Read 9758 times)

Mithokey

• View Profile
Planet Earth
« on: October 08, 2011, 04:47:20 AM »
What is the future of this planet? As the days tick on, I only see the future being dim and horrid. Lately I have been feeling this odd change in conciousness... there are many people with hope, darkness, etc. I am afraid of the future for planet Earth, but in the long term future, hopefully there will be light at the end of this dark tunnel we are entering. 

Dakota

• View Profile
Re: Planet Earth
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 05:46:34 PM »
Mithokey, Mother Earth, Gaia, is a Living Being and we are her children. While we have mucked about, I am hopeful that many of us are awakening to her and want to fight to turn the thoughtless ways of our species around. By being here, and exploring your dreams, you are working on things that can be helpful. Practice kindness and understanding, try to be gentle with yourself and others, and open your loving heart. This is a great time of awakening now, and our planet and humans have a real chance for wonderful evolution. Look at Tony's posts on 2012 and the Great Changes that are coming. Get out in Nature every day and take your friends. Listen to her wisdom with your heart.

Have Faith and Hold Hands!

Blessings, Dakota
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 05:48:36 PM by Dakota »

Leswan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 10:51:48 AM »
Beautifully put Dakota.  ;D

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 02:06:27 PM »
Having lived along life I lived through the time when everyone was certain that we would all be destroyed by atomic warfare. I remember one young guy telling me there was no point in getting married and having a family. He was so certain of it, and yet I had a sure sense of a future - and that is how I feel now. Of course there will be upheavals as there always is. But as Dakota says, the Earth is a living thing and will fight back, and it will preserve what is connected with it as a living thing does.

For years I studied and used the process of homeostasis - keeping balance in face of change. And that is fundamental to all life and the cosmos. We have been bombarded by scientific theories based on lack of information. All nature has consciousness. But we have been told that it is dead matter - all based on the idea that everything was based on the atom which is a material thing. So when for instance your brain is injured YOU are injured. Fortunately there is now proof that that is not so, and our planet has a consciousness and is NOT an inert thing. Even the single celled creatures have a level of sentience - and watch it emerge as creatures become more complex.

Anything that does not live as if it is a living part of the whole is dying and as life and the Earth goes through it cycles it will clear away what is dead. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/quantum-physics/

So I say watch and see how it works - and for goodness sake open your eyes! Here is something I wrote for children 12 years ago.

Over millions of years the need to survive has developed in us the skill to look at the world to see dangers or opportunities. We see THINGS - a person, a book, an animal or a tree. Our mind and feelings mostly work to see if what we see and hear are of any use to us, whether they are dangerous or helpful. This narrow view of things stops us seeing the web of life in which we are linked. To start seeing like a dweller in the Great Temple, begin by looking at a tree or animal as a separate thing. Then start to recognise how the tree or animal does not have a life distinct from everything around it. For instance what would happen to a tree if there were no air or sun? Take time to recognise as many such links as you can. Don’t think you have ever discovered them all, as there is depth after depth to find. When you begin to detect the links of life, and not only think about them but can feel something about them, try looking at yourself, your parents, or a new born baby. The Great Temple is where we all link. To see it we must see what connects us all.

Tony
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 02:14:27 PM by Tony Crisp »