Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: White owl  (Read 5198 times)

lostsoulsfound1

• View Profile
White owl
« on: October 12, 2011, 02:14:48 PM »
I had a dream last night that had my childhood best friend’s dad in it , he passed away when we were 12yrs old. The house in my dream was theirs from when we were young but of course didn’t look the same. We went out the house thru the door wall which led to a roof & the roof was all grass, when i looked back at the door it was a window. We went close to the edge and then i seen a white owl on the ground hoping up and down , starting to climb up the roof wanted to go get my phone to take a picture since i never seen a white owl before and was slipping since the roof was grass. Eventually made it up and back in , i believe i got my phone but remember thinking in my dream that i should go talk to my friends dad since i haven’t seen him in so long. the rest of the dream is pretty fuzzy but i also remember some flooding in my dream but know one was in danger, floating on a boat and looking at all the water. this dream kinda has me wondering what it was all about. ???

Almost forgot I also could not see her dads face it was blurred out....

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: White owl
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 01:51:07 PM »
LostSoulsFound – Did something dramatic, a memory or an incident happen in the past in or near that house? And why was it an urge to see the dead father?

I ask that because the owl was trying to get your attention and you wanted to capture its image also, but then you slipped, and that was when you wanted to see the father again. The owl is a messenger and your intuition, and it wants to communicate something important. But it is like a letter you haven’t opened, or a phone message you haven’t listened to. So I would suggest you trying to find out a deeper relationship with the owl and the father. To try this see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-in-your-dream/

Tony