Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Satan raped me  (Read 13595 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Satan raped me
« on: October 13, 2011, 12:03:52 PM »
I copied this dream from the posts sent to Dream Dictionary. It is an example of a dream that can really worry or frighten people. But here is an example of dealing with it.

"I had a dream that there were demons in my house. While I was trying to rid my house of objects attached to the demons, Satan came to my house. He raped me and I was powerless to fight back and he said he was planting his seed. What does this mean? It is very disturbing. I am female, 35, recently had a major surgery and trying to recover. Lost my job, started taking antidepressants, and am a little distant from my husband and family. Bills are due and a lot of worries here also."

Here is my reply:

After many years of exploring dreams I know everything in a dream is projected as an image by your own fears and feelings. So the devils are probably all the stressful worries you are faced by, and if you can see them as that you will find a different relationship with them.

It is possible that you have an attitude of defeat at the moment. Listen, it is important that you do not give in to that feeling. You have tremendous strength in the image of Satan. Considering it is your own projection of fear it is your power turned against yourself, and that power can be used for healing you.

We all know now that when we feel happy and have pleasure our body produces substances that aid healing and give a feeling of living. But when we feel anxious and afraid we produce our body produces substances that can actually cause disease. See the example of Norman Cousins in http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/emotions/#hit1

So in the sense mentioned you had turned a tremendous energy of corruption back on yourself by your thoughts and worries. Satan is an image which in dreams usually depicts this turned back energy – in your case you had turned the sexual energy back on yourself in a destructive way. The seeds left in you are a form of destructive energy released by your body. So please, it is important to give yourself some pleasure, sexual if that is possible. It is vitally important to face the habits of worry and self criticism – for they are habits. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYYXq1Ox4sk

And here is a man’s dream where he faced the Devil/Satan and won.

"Satan attacked a woman. He was invisible. The woman turned black as he raped her. She didn’t die. At this point I woke and went to the toilet. On returning to bed I continued the dream, particularly wondering what I was in conflict with in the image of the Devil. I found it disturbing and frightening to be confronted by such a powerful opponent. Partly because of the rape, I realised it was held back sexuality. I then approached the ‘black’ woman with tenderness and this transformed the Devil into available energy, sexual or emotional. I tried this again and again. Each time it worked, and I could observe the connection between Satan and what I do with my sexuality. I had felt sex was evil and wouldn't have anything to do with it, and now felt a tenderness."

Tony

« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 10:06:16 AM by Tony Crisp »