Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Circle within a circle  (Read 411 times)

Romanov

• View Profile
Circle within a circle
« on: July 16, 2021, 07:45:02 PM »
Hi Tony,

Hope you are doing great.  Touching base after a long time.

Lately I have been devoting time to container gardening as I live in an apartment. A lot of dreams I am having for the last few months tend to pick symbols from this hobby. This is one such dream too. Also I am going through some tough circumstances on a different front and was angry with Almighty, during the prayer and before I went to sleep and had this dream. I was angry that I was not being heard, my prayers not being answered and he is not giving me a break.

The dream;
There is a small circle within a big circle. Both circles are full of soil and dark compost, like it has just been spread. The boundary of the circle seems like a black biodegradable material used these days to do container gardening. I am sitting in the smaller circle on a stool, with my gardening tools in a pot beside me, looking up.

The spread of compost is very neat and even.

After I woke up I thought, maybe I was looking up expecting rain!

Feeling frustrated at this end. Please help interpret.

Best regards
Romanov

- anna -

• View Profile
Re: Circle within a circle
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 01:29:49 PM »

Hi Romanov,

Your dream reminds me of Hexagram 9 of the I Ching;

Gentle Restraint"

Winds of change
high in the Heavens:
Air currents
carry the weather.
Dense clouds
blow in from the west,
but still no rain.

https://www.ichingonline.net/

Or, as Tony has put it:

https://dreamhawk.com/i-ching/hexagram-nine/

Hesitate from grand action and watch for change coming from an ending, or from within. There is no great good and no great bad in this enquiry, but it could be a time in which to relax and enjoy the outdoors.

If things have already entered into misfortune however, there is no power here to quickly pull out. Nevertheless the winds of change are blowing, so be patient until the time comes to make a shift. The winds of change do not blow strongly enough to quickly alter your position.

A great deal of creative power is shown, but because of the situation, there is nothing for it to grasp and work with. This is why only small changes can be made until shifts bring new and different opportunities.

I am sitting in the smaller circle on a stool, with my gardening tools in a pot beside me, looking up.

Perhaps it is time to give yourself a break in wanting to move out of a situation you have found yourself in?

Anna :)

ToBeAware

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 04:37:09 PM »
hello i think your dream adds yor gardeingproject and you feeling towards allmighty, together. You want help to grow, to come further, and you also have made a good preparation for it to be functional, so why is this not happening yet, is some of your feelings?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 11:25:17 AM »
Thanks Anna and ToBeAware for answering. Recently I have got lost in wandering through the many lanes of dreamhawk entries - so lost also in trying to write two new books at once and upgrading many entries I chance across.

Choosing the I Ching entries is a great choice because, on looking at the people who are on site at any one time - I just looked again and saw the following:

1.   /dream-dictionary/london/   1   
25.00%
2.   /dream-dictionary/shorts/   1   
25.00%
3.   /i-ching/hexagram-forty-n...hl=de&_x_tr_pto=ajax,elem   1   
25.00%
4.   /i-ching/hexagram-thirty-seven/

There are so many things too that i would love you to know - virtually all of them explored by Anna - WOW - but this is quite a good one to look at - https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us-3/
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 11:28:19 AM by Tony Crisp »

Romanov

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2021, 08:12:43 PM »
Hi Tony,

I appreciate Anna and ToBeAware's interpretation, but is there any more meaning to it then interpreted by them?

Regards
Romanov