Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream  (Read 4985 times)

gia

• View Profile
Dream
« on: October 17, 2011, 08:53:15 PM »
I had a very weird dream in which an old neighbor who died about 5 years ago whom i was close with was walking and smiling and then there was an old friend whom i dont really talk to but I know she is alive and i dont remember the two ever meeting. In the dream the friend who is still living is calling out to my neighbor who has died and she hears her and they greet each other and hug. all the while i am yelling to my dead neighbor trying to get her to acknowledge me and she and my firend who is still living keep walking away. Finally my neighbor who died waves at me but then continues walking away. I woke up feeling very weird and unable to understand what this dream means.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 01:07:33 PM »
Gia – It seems that it might be an intuition about your living friend getting nearer to death. I have several dreams from people walking with a person who then dies, but they are not allowed in. But in this dream it is a walk with someone already dead – perhaps preparing the way for the living friend, or more likely, learning to communicate with the dead person.

What did you feel that made you feel weird – maybe there is a clue there?

Tony