Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Can you interpret this for me?  (Read 4717 times)

MBAK

• View Profile
Can you interpret this for me?
« on: October 21, 2011, 02:16:42 PM »
An old friend (girl) operating a paddle boat on creek in our old hometown/ I was walking through some woods and as I came out of them I was suddenly on the  a bridge which was lined with statues of Bradshaw and Franco and Clemente and Stargell but when I got about half way over I looked towards the hill on a neighboring town and there was a waterfall cascading down into the creek and as I followed it down I saw this old paddle boat and you old friend was hand cranking the wheel.  I waved and waved trying to get her attention but she was so hard at work she never saw me...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Can you interpret this for me?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 11:49:38 AM »
MBAK – This sounds like stroll down memory lane. The wood is relaxed and fond memories, and the great statues on the bridge – but I do not have your associations with them so I cannot follow your journey there.

But you are going through a change in your life – maybe in mid life – and you are still in the middle of it. But it leads you to think of the girl in the boat who obviously went in another direction, but you want to make her aware that you would like to meet. Can you try to wave again while awake, because the stream of her life intersects with yours.

Tony