Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A blue mask, the fortune teller  (Read 5540 times)

Pari

• PARI
    • View Profile
A blue mask, the fortune teller
« on: October 21, 2011, 11:35:10 AM »
A bright blue mask hanging on the wall, suddenly gets a face. I  think it is a woman. The apparent mask has suddenly a face sticking out, and wants to talk to me. I do not remember what it says to me in the first part, but then it asks me if I have taught about properties? It's something I should think  about, in my future planing. I answer that I do not know anything about business. The mask replies that I should think about it. So I ask about love, but then it responds that the time has not come yet. In the next part of the dream, I'm in the office with a lady. She is skinny. she is a headmistress of a school. she has a gold chain in her hand. She waves with it, and tells that she has been working/studying shamanism. it ends up that we have sex together. (i skip the details of this part)
How should i interpret such a dream?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A blue mask, the fortune teller
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 05:47:42 AM »
Pari – The blue mask is a device for a being/spirit without a body – a dead person – to communicate with you. It remains bodiless because that is what it is. Such beings are neither male nor female but both, as we all are when we attain some spiritual development, and no longer are attached to the body of one gender.

It communicates, as far as I can tell, of your potential, and suggests you have a potential for business if you choose to go in that direction.

The headmistress appears to be an image of your own ability to find teaching and information within yourself. It usually shows as intuition and can be heard as words or thoughts that appear to come from someone else, but are a part of your wider awareness. And it is a chosen direction you take to have sex with her/yourself.

Tony

Pari

• PARI
    • View Profile
Re: A blue mask, the fortune teller
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 09:53:17 AM »
Thanks a lot for your respons Tony.