Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: OBE to a beautiful place.  (Read 5593 times)

Leswan

• View Profile
OBE to a beautiful place.
« on: November 02, 2011, 02:40:47 PM »
Last night I had my first OBE in ages.

I used a spinning exit technique and fell asleep whilst doing it and whilst repeating "Now I am out of body!".

I awoke with sleep paralysis and allowed myself to flow out.

I descended into a palace. The room that stretched out before me had beautiful marble floors and majestic stone columns. There were luxurious cushions, grand vases and exotic artifacts on display all of which gave this place an air of ancient opulence.

As I floated through this place, 3 small but brightly coloured snakes appeared in front of me. One was red, one was green and I think the other may have been turquoise. When I say they were brightly coloured, I actually mean they had patches of bright colour on them but would have been quite normal otherwise. And these patches of colour were so bright they were luminescent.

As I floated towards them I brushed them aside - I didn't want to touch them. They were aware of me but weren't bothered by my presence or by my aversion.

I floated past and rounded a large u-bend and found myself in a large lounge area that had leather stools. It was a very comfortable and relaxing room, decorated in beige and browns - far more modern than the previous room, but there was nothing to do here.

I didn't understand why I was here. What did this place mean? If this place was a creation of my psyche what did it symbolise and what was my psyche trying to tell me? I tried to dissolve the scenery and go somewhere new but this didn't work. I called out for the symbolism to be redrwan in a different format so that I may understand.

I phased back into my body.

Was the second room my current life? Perfectly pleasant, but a little boring?!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: OBE to a beautiful place.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 03:42:02 PM »

It sounds a bit like one of those computer games where you miss a clue, that if you found it would take you to a new level.

Try going back – in imagination – and interact with the snakes.

Tony

Rain_Dancer

• View Profile
Re: OBE to a beautiful place.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 11:50:30 PM »
Oh, Leswan please do and report back, this dream sounds so intriguing!