Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Snake with Wings wounding a tiger in the dream  (Read 4778 times)

manasi

• View Profile
Snake with Wings wounding a tiger in the dream
« on: November 19, 2011, 07:13:47 AM »
Dear Mr.Tony,

I am awaiting your response to my earlier message containing dreams regarding elephants.

I had an animal dream again last night.

Following is the dream :

There is afight between a Tiger and a Snake. The Snake goes behind the Tiger , climbs on his neck and suddenly becomes huge,
develops wings and bites the Tiger's neck with its numerous small but sharp teeth. The tiger bleeding gives in. The snakes drags him ,
holding his neck with his teeth.The Tiger is still alive.They pass by a sitting Lion who watches them but does not do anything.

In the 2nd phase i see a boy alone in his room. He is to be married next day, he is thinking to himself, he is thinking that if he repays

a debt to his friend he will not have to get married. I am with him in the room but he is not able to see me. At this time we both imagine
this friend to be the snake from the 1st phase. But he still feels his friend can help him and begins chanting his name and asks him to come.

I at this point of time get the feeling that his friend is approaching and i franticaly try to escape the room, find a hiding place.
I dont find a hiding place, finally i hide behind a door , half hoping that he will not find me, but if he does i have no escape.
I am thinking all this standing behind that door and suddenly i wake up. My body temperature is high and i am bizzare not understanding whether its real or dream.

Kindly help me Mr.Tony. I have never had animals in my dreams ever.

If you need let me know any more information.

Thanking in anticipation,

Female.Age : 30.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Snake with Wings wounding a tiger in the dream
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 01:08:04 PM »
Manasi – All the dreams you have sent me shows a very disturbed relationship with you enormously important instinctive drives. These are shown by the snake and the tiger, and also the elephant. The instincts are important as they underlie our conscious self, and are part of our brain functions. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/

Your dreams show a lot of fear and conflict in that area and with a little work you can begin to heal it. The life energy shown by the snake is killing or injuring your physical strength and normal aggressiveness, and that means you will have little motivation to do things.

You need to balance this up by being able to imagine yourself in the dream and through your imagination, like meditation, see yourself not running from the elephant, but asking it to stop being so threatening – after all it is a valuable part of you.

The same with the tiger and snake. There is no need to be afraid because dreams are similar to computer games, just like virtual reality in which nothing can get hurt. But in responding to dreams in this way you can gradually change the way you react to your sexual feelings, your energy and yourself. Obviously it will take work and time, but the danger isn’t in your dreams, but in your waking life where you have lost your motivation and strength.

So please read and use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dream-yoga/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/active-imagination/

And please write again if you need help in doing this.

Tony