Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WE SAW THE SAME DREAM  (Read 6585 times)

Fearless

• View Profile
WE SAW THE SAME DREAM
« on: November 20, 2011, 03:47:40 PM »
Hi Mr. Tony Crisp,your site is really useful.
One morning i was telling my last night's dream to my sister.
'I was in Germany , i had just arrived and i was thinking where to go ,i met some girls and boys (they where propably students) and climbed on something like a mountain, it was hard but we did it. Then it was night and we had to come down ,it was difficult and in some point i was lonely up trying to come down,i thing i did it too.'
My sister told me that she saw a dream about me and Germany too the same night!
'You were preparing to go to Germany and i wasn't sure about that,if it was for a good thing or not.And went back in time ,in your past life and saw that the same thing happened.

What was all that????   sorry for my baaad english,hope you can understand.

Fearless

• View Profile
Re: WE SAW THE SAME DREAM
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 02:28:46 PM »
Mr.Tony please don't forget me  :), i wait for your response.

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 01:04:36 AM »
Hi Fearless...I hope you don't mind my commenting as I have had dreams about Germany before.

In the dreams I had, it seemed that being German related to being strict...specifically as it related to me it was about my black and white thinking.  Judging a person as "good" or "bad"...maybe me as better than someone and them less than.  Sometimes I would even dream that I was a Nazi.

Because your sister is involved...I am wondering if family or women in general might relate to the situation the dream is trying to address.

Tony would be more accurate in assessing the meaning of the mountain, however my impression of that is the mountain representing the ideal or goal...you climb it, claim it...but you can't live up there...people, life does not always live up to our ideals...you have to climb down from the mountain and live in the world.

I hope this was helpful.  I will look forward to reading your future posts to see how you are able to climb down.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 01:06:14 PM »
Fearless – This is a good dream. Nowhere is there any sign of harm or danger, and I think you ask yourself so many questions that it causes you to be confused.

As for past lives, our core self has existed through all the ages of the earth, so we are acquainted with all cultures. But it is this life, which is unique and fresh that faces you with Germany, where you will learn a great deal.

Tony

Fearless

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 03:35:45 PM »
Mr. Tony thank you soooo much for interpreting my dream and for your time!