Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anyone want to try their hand at this one?  (Read 4675 times)

fanficjunkie

• View Profile
Anyone want to try their hand at this one?
« on: November 27, 2011, 12:25:16 PM »
I'm 18 years old and in my first year of university, where none of my friends go. It was an extremely hard university to get into. I come from an average family of 4. I have an older brother, I'm the younger sister. We have a cat named  Amadeus.

My dream last night as weird. I don't usually dream at all. I dreamt that there was this institution (for education) that my friends from high school and my cousin (Who is also 18) went to.

There was a young man who owned the place. He was handsome and rich. However, whenever I did something he didn't like, he'd keep me for days in his room, and my dream never went into what happened (it wasn't rape or anything though, I think). But after I came out my friends would be concerned because they'd hear me screaming.

Everyone else could go home whenever they wanted, except for me. After I spent a few days with the man, my cousin said she couldn't understand why he had it out for me and was so nice to everyone else. She said she was going to try and get me out with the help of my friends.

And that's when I woke up. I felt physically exhausted when I woke up. I felt drained.

It'd really help if you could make sense of this. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm not adjusting well with university?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Anyone want to try their hand at this one?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 10:04:56 AM »
Fanficjunkie – As you say, you are a fanfic junkie, and that probably explains your dream.

Think about it, you are a young woman who is not doing all that well on the social scene at university. And you dream of a rich and handsome ‘owner’ who keeps you prisoner. Doesn’t that sound like a plot for a fanfic?

Also you are not allowing the plot to really be acted out because your screaming – with delight or pain – so obviously you are keeping some stuff dark and unknown. It takes a lot of energy to do whatever you are doing, and that usually means psychological energy. Therefore I suggest you really involve yourself in the dream action and remember what is happening in the ‘dark’ phases. So really let yourself go and see what you really want to fantasy. It could be very revealing and also it could set you free, because at the moment you are imprisoned - so break out by allowing yourself to be whatever is in you to become.

By the way give Amadeus a stroke for me.  :)

Tony