Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Can Someone Please Help Me???  (Read 4505 times)

rxn1012

• View Profile
Can Someone Please Help Me???
« on: November 28, 2011, 09:07:30 AM »
Before I can describe my dream , I think it's only fair that you know my life circumstances: To begin lately I've been talking to this girl(Let's call her GG) a couple of months ago and we hit it off pretty well and we exchanged numbers. I wanted to go out with "GG" but unfortunately she's currently emotionally unavailable because of past relationships. I'm still talking to this girl and after several months she finally agrees to go out with me but unfortunately we're taking "baby-steps" to get to know one another and I'm still date-less :/ I'm having my doubts if she's really worth it because the amount of time I'm waiting just for a single date. However, I still like this girl and I want to show her that not all men are creeps. But only time will tell about this situation...

Now The Dream:

I don't really recall much of the dream but what I do remember is that I am driving somewhere and I get a text message from "GG" about "where am I?" and "how soon will I be there?"... When I get to my destination I see the girl in front of a house and her father comes outside the house and I introduce myself to her father, we shake hands and then I wake up!!

Can someone help me please interpret this???

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me???
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 11:26:36 AM »
Rxn1012 – I suppose you realise that dreams are a purely mental and psychological event, so you are not dreaming about the girl GG but about your feelings about her.

And I feel the dream shows you with a good self sufficient energy to get to where you want to go. And then you feel you have connected with GG within you and you move to be with her.

What follows is what you feel from your own assessment of the situation, not a conscious worked out assessment but one you feel is your best view of it. So you see that she is ready to move toward what is a real meeting, and the father in your dream is part of that. It is saying that you want to make it with a good foundation. So I suggest you go ahead.

Tony