Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wounded  (Read 5602 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Wounded
« on: December 01, 2011, 06:31:57 AM »
I believe the last time I posted something here was a week before I visited my girlfriend in Miami.  We went on a cruise together.  Sadly, we broke up last month after four years of dating.  It's been difficult for me and not sure how it has been for her because she as cutoff all contact.  I'll spare you the details, however, as I'm more interested in the dream I had recently.  Well, it began with my ex and I on a lovely ship (similar to the cruiseliner).  We were exploring the ship and the next thing I know she has vanished and I am an employee on the ship.  I'm having a manic episode and I do something that gets me fired by my uptight boss.  I'm actually delighted to be finished with the ship.  The scene changes.  I am now standing in an open field on a sunny day.  I explode into the sky.  I have one fist pointed upward and just go higher and higher.  I think what drives me is the desire to escape the pain, the pain of having lost her.  And then I sense another force that begins to pull me in the direction I'm going. I surrender and just lay back, limp.  I sense that this must be God.  I'm looking into the sky searching for undeniable evidence that it is he who is propelling me upward.  But, I suppose the mysterious entity has a change of heart as I am lowered gently back to earth.  I feel I have the mental and physical power of ten men.  As soon as I land, I see my niece playing soccer and she sees me. We smile and greet one another and begin playing soccer together.

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Re: Wounded
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 11:48:26 PM »
I believe that the way the dream ended was really significant.  Let me first say that I have twenty nieces and nephews.  I felt as though God was showing me what my purpose is right now, to help guide my nieces and nephews.  My oldest brother owns a real estate business and he auctioned off a house Saturday.  I helped remove all the furniture, appliances, tools, etc. to be sold. My nephew, who is 13, was following me everywhere I went.  I found this a bit odd as I haven't seen much of him in the past year.  He ended up asking his father if he could come home with me. We didn't do much together. He watched t.v. and I surfed the net. Then last night I get a text from him about 11:30.  He was seeking advice about women.  :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Wounded
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 10:00:42 AM »
Aristocrates – You certainly get into some adventures.

The ship is the lovely period when you were together in a relation-ship. When she disappeared from your life you still felt you were related to her and entered a manic phase, but in fact you were ‘sacked’ from the relationship.

Exploding into the sky is a way we can escape from what we face here on earth. So God/Life let you expend your energy upwards, but then took you down to earth again. He and you are one and the same, but of course we cannot believe it, so it is like we have two hands that can relate to each other. So we relate to our very best.

It sounds as if you relationship has come to an end, and the dream shows you become a human being enjoying life in an ordinary way. As you suggested, this is a real suggestion for you to follow. such things are rare and if you heed it/them you can do so much that is real spiritual work. I know most people think the life of the spirit is prayers and meditation, but life on earth in the middle of the human struggle is the work many of us are called to.

Tony