Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dream about deceased grandparents  (Read 4612 times)

twilight1010

• View Profile
dream about deceased grandparents
« on: December 02, 2011, 10:23:26 PM »
dear, dreamhawk. my grandparents have been deceased over 25 years and last night i had a dream my house burnt down and that my truck caught on fire and was totalled. i have never dreamed of them and they were there, i don't remember if they spoke to me but they were smiling at me, then I remember to worry to contact insurance company and in the end my grandma was smiling at me. I could see her and my grandfather talk and right before I woke up I could see money. Please help me figure out what it means. I cannot even work good today.. and why after so many years would they be in my dream. Are they trying to tell me something
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 09:38:43 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: dream about deceased grandparents
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 10:13:59 AM »
Twilight – They are telling you that big changes are going to occur in your life. But they are there with smiles telling you that things will be okay.

The burning house and the truck are not signs that your house will be burn, but that you are facing changes that if you were not expecting them you would not easily cope with them So be with your grandparent in thought and love.

Tony