Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Moving house (again!) and many coloured buckets  (Read 6394 times)

SaraBee

• View Profile
Moving house (again!) and many coloured buckets
« on: December 04, 2011, 03:35:47 AM »
HI Tony,

Another dream about houses.  This time I think I was moving into what appeared to be 3 different units/flats, or perhaps setting them up for some purpose....  but the crux of the dream involved me putting many different coloured buckets at each place (some went inside, some outside) and placing a single flower (gerbera or daisy I think) or a bare-rooted plant into each bucket.  The units were part of a group where I have lived in one once before.  In fact that unit was the first place I lived in by myself at age 22.  Each unit I had to place these buckets in were quite bare and small - I don't recall moving any furniture in.  There was something ritualistic about the bucket placement.  The buckets were in primary and secondary solid colours. My sister and best friend were present as well.  The dream seemed to go on for quite some time like the buckets were very important. 

Would love to hear your thoughts on this one.

Sara

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Moving house (again!) and many coloured buckets
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 11:34:26 AM »

Sara – This feels like an important dream with an inner message.

Water is the basis of all life and without it life ceases. So the water in the buckets suggests you are bringing the water of life to an inner process. And you are doing it to the main three dwelling places – the body; the soul or personal awareness; the life universal or spirit.

The many buckets, flowers and colours all seem to relate to the spiritual centres we all have. And it sounds as if some of them need to be given a chance to grow as they are roots.

It is a ritual because it is something you can use as a meditation by using small glasses or bowls with water in – seven of them – and a flower or root in them. Fill each of them and put a flower or root in them one at a time. Then leave them and look at them daily until they need changing or when you have got the message.

So the dream is drawing attention to this because attention gives growth.

Tony

SaraBee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 06:53:44 AM »
Thanks for your interpretation on this one Tony.  However the buckets did not have water in them - they were empty.  Perhaps they are waiting to be filled... or need to be filled in order to grow. Or there is opportunity to fill them with whatever I want/need.  I hope the lack of water is not a (negatively) ominous symbol...?

Love the idea of making this into an actual ritual.  Thank you so much for your suggestion.

And happy new year!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 12:44:20 PM »
Missed the target again >:(

Maybe I will try again.

Tony