Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: He gave me jewels  (Read 5158 times)

Fearless

• View Profile
He gave me jewels
« on: December 05, 2011, 05:11:13 PM »
Hi again :)these days a new guy came where i work and he work with us now and then.I like him and i show it,he likes me and he shows it too.The first day we worked together,the same night i saw a dream about him and i.
'i was in an asian fast food at the first floor and i saw him ,i sat in a table for two and he sat in front of me ,i said to him:i find you.And he was just smiling.' The second time we worked together i saw again a dream about him. 'He gave me some jewels,the first one was a golden(not very yellow),thick, a simple one necklace,whithout prints or anything else, the second one was an argent bracelet,it was so clear,but a bit small for my hand.He gave me many, but those two i remember.'

Thank you in advance!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: He gave me jewels
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 02:19:02 PM »
Fearless – You obviously wish for a man in your life; so much that you dreamt about him twice. Dreaming in that way gives you the feeling that having dreamt about him you have him – at least inside you. But it doesn’t mean what your hopes and desires suggest. It only means that you want him. If I turn out to be wrong about that in the long run please tell me. Obviously you could get him for a while.

But the gifts are the wonderful feelings you create within yourself when you think of having a man who wants you. Don’t feel bad about that, it is a wonderful thing that you create. Keep it as a treasure.

Tony

Fearless

• View Profile
Re: He gave me jewels
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 01:21:38 PM »
You are so right  :) i totally agree with you , you gave me a different interpretation than i expected and i think thats great,because it leads to the truth and not what i think that is the truth! Thank you so much!