Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2 people had same missing child dream  (Read 4974 times)

ynkeegrl2

• View Profile
2 people had same missing child dream
« on: December 10, 2011, 04:35:08 AM »
I had a dream last week that i was at a busy park with a neighborhood across the street. It was starting to get dark and i turned around and didn't see my 19 month old daughter. I was crying and screaming for her while looking with everyone else. It kept getting darker and darker and we hadn't found her yet. Then i woke up. Of course the dream had me scared and nervous but the real scare was tonight when i got an email from a friend i have not spoken to in a long time......Here is what she had to say in an email to me:

"Hey you! How are you doing? I have been having a lot of dreams about you lately...... soooo crazy. One of them really bothered me. I dreamed about your son getting lost at a park and your daughter was almost kidnapped. Just becareful around parks and shopping malls for a while. In my dream I found your daughter, but someone changed her clothes and cut her hair to try and disguise her. I'm sure it didn't mean anything just becareful because it has really been bothering me. I'm not trying to freak you out. I just wanted to let you know. The dream was just out of nowhere."

My friend lives 2000 miles away from me and we have not seen each other in so many years. We are friends on facebook but i made no mention of my dream to anyone but y husband. Can you please help me understand what this means?? I am so scared to even leave my house with my kids now :( Thank you for any insight!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: 2 people had same missing child dream
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 12:01:43 PM »
Ynkeegrl – I have only eve come across another dream like this once, where something was predicted and every detail was the same in each dream. But strangely nothing came of it and so we can only think that it was a case of telepathic contact.

But your dream was about something much more worrying than the one I mentioned.  So I would suggest that you pray for help to avoid any event that you dreamt about. Prayer is a way we can focus our attention and also to appeal to the wider part of us that is seen in animals as instinct. So it doesn’t matter if you do not have any religious views, use it and express your worries and fears as you pray for help.

Tony