Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Becoming a whale?  (Read 5240 times)

CL

• View Profile
Becoming a whale?
« on: December 17, 2011, 05:49:21 AM »
I dreamt that one night I asked a friend to drop me off somewhere and I’d tell her how to get there. Eventually we ended up at the beach. My friend was perplexed and asked what was going on.

That’s when I told her I wasn’t actually a human. I was a whale person. My people (the whales) wanted me to go live among the humans and learn about them. So I did. But now it was time to go back home.

My friend was disbelieving at first but then eventually sort of accepted it. We hugged and said goodbye and I started walking into the ocean.

A bit further out, I dove into the water and felt myself changing into a whale. Then I saw the other whales (my people) waiting for me. They asked about my experience and I said I’d tell them everything I learned about the humans but that I was really happy to be home. I felt very peaceful and content.

And then we all started swimming off deeper into the ocean.

What does this mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Becoming a whale?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 02:12:22 PM »
CL – It means that you had an experience of being a Shape-Shifter. It is something than many ancient people speak about, that they know the different animals they live with, and treat them with holy respect.

In the Once and Future King, Merlin in his training to be a magician or shaman, went through many animals forms. This is also something that happens in the initiation of someone who has found their way to the thing that has many names: the Mother Church; the Eternal Flame; the Great Spirit and so on.

So maybe this is not the only shape you will know.

Tony