Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Slightly Homosexual dream which has left me clueless  (Read 6600 times)

Coza1999

• View Profile
Slightly Homosexual dream which has left me clueless
« on: December 24, 2011, 07:13:11 PM »
This is my dream: And it's kinda hard to look up in a book so this is why I thought I'd ask you guys.

Basically the main gist of the dream is that there was a boy around about my age (17 or 18) who I felt very attracted to...sexually and I know that in the dream this boy felt the same way (I am a boy in real life and have recently had feelings for both genders). He seemed to look strange, not obviously attractive but there was "something" fascinating about him and he kinda had Gothic make up on.

He was looking at me in his dream and was making it clear he wanted to "do the sorta stuff" that two people who are attracted to each other do. For example he wanted to start kissing me in public (as we were in a room full of other people I didn't know) and I also wanted to kiss him, but *not* in public and so was trying to say to him I wanted us to go somewhere else because I didn't want people seeing me kissing someone of the same sex.

I then remember him reacting very badly to this, when I said I didn't want to do that sorta stuff on front of other people he seemed to become very angry with me. I tried to go to his house and was screaming at him to come out of the house so I could talk to him but he was too angry with me over this. When I rang his door bell his "mother" answered and i enquired as to whether he was in or not but like i said I could see him behind his mother (who was blocking my way into the house) being very angry with me because of the reason explained earlier.

Some help on this would be greatly appreciated. feel free to ask any questions.

deepa

• View Profile
Re: Slightly Homosexual dream which has left me clueless
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 05:14:32 AM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS DEAR
your dream seems interesting but nothing to worry about. your age is the culprit. Teen age is very difficult to pass through and I myself have gone through many storms. I would talk hours on end with my classmate which left my parents wondering whether I was normal. Well we all come out of it gradually. What you saw in your dream is the reflection of your mixed feelings. So dont worry, you are not homosexual, maybe the boy is looking more like a girl and anyway, the differences in sexes nowadays is lessened due to girls wearing boys dress and boys piercing, so no wonder the confusion. Hope you dont find my answer offensive. Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 10:53:39 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 11:35:23 AM »
Coza – First of all I would like to thank Deepa for being such an active and helpful part of the forum.

It seems from your dream you still have a lot of conflict and indecision about your homosexual feelings. The argument is between the part of you that does not want to be known publically for the feelings you have for men, and the tremendous urge to be known, shown as anger.

Then there is the mother image blocking the door. The door is a female symbol – the vagina – and the mother blocking  it can suggest that your urges toward the female have been blocked and so you have taken over identification with the woman.

There are so many reasons for you feeling homosexual urges, especially at the age you are. I went through phase myself with a friend of mine that was caused by a deep fear I had of sex. But there was a deeper issue that I feel is active in many young men – the fact that the father never gave any love to the son, or any signs of encouragement. You wouldn’t believe that this left so much pain in us that it can redirect our normal sexual flow. The reason that it goes undetected in many men is that it is difficult to face that much pain. Talking therapy does not touch that degree of pain. But sometimes there is the fact that the mother is the one we identify with so take on the female role. Also it is difficult for many men to face the full flow of a woman’s needs; and I am not talking about sexual needs. So many young men find it easier too relate to a male.

There is often a swing of hormones in puberty too, causing swelling and painful nipples –n of course other reasons too. So take your time deciding what you want to be. Painful and difficult emotions can underlie many peoples chosen direction in life.

But see if you can feel the underlying reason for the conflict and anger. Maybe it would helpful to use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-in-your-dream/

Tony

deepa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 01:34:50 PM »
Thank you Tony. That was so nice of you.