Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

what does my dream mean please help im very puzzled

dreams
0 (0%)
worries
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: i gave birth to a baby boy with no fingers or toes  (Read 6563 times)

ekundayo

• View Profile
i gave birth to a baby boy with no fingers or toes
« on: December 29, 2011, 11:36:56 AM »
hi there im really puzzled and upset.im 37 weeks pregnant and i really want a girl as i have 3 boys already.its going to be my last pregnancy.

i dreamt i had a baby boy and he had hands like the penguin out of the batman film with just thumbs and a forefinger on each hand. his skin was translucent like when in the womb.the feeling of dissappointment stayed with me all day and im so worried that if i do have a boy ill feel like this..the second part of the dream was i had a beautiful bright eyed little girl all cosy in pink and im trying to breastfeed her but try as i might she wont suck and again this feeling of dissappointment wont go away.

it might seem silly but when your heavily pregnant and hormonal its like the end of the world..i hope i dont feel so dissappointed if i have a boy what if i dont bond ! oh help please..

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: i gave birth to a baby boy with no fingers or toes
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 12:32:47 PM »
Ekundayo – Dear woman, it is normal to have crazy dreams during your pregnancy. To quote from this site, β€œIt is also very common for women to dream about actually having the baby, and these dreams are often bizarre or even disturbing to the dreamer. Winget and Kapp found that a high percentage of dreams showed this theme of anxiety, and by following their research through, they were able to observe that the more anxiety dreams a mother-to-be had, the easier the birth was. They conjecture that the anxiety dreams release a lot of tension and fear, and the mother is therefore more relaxed at the time of the birth - usually less than ten hours. The anxiety dreams include such images as giving birth to a baby who is only a few ounces in weight - the baby is malformed - the baby is born dead - the baby is blind or deaf or injured. And all the babies were born healthy.”

But you are tormented by feelings of disappointment, so read some really positive books that make you feel happy. Hold high ideals for your child, and know that we are praying your hopes for the little girl will come true.

Tony