Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nudity and mice  (Read 5038 times)

Clarep

• View Profile
Nudity and mice
« on: January 02, 2012, 12:14:09 AM »
Two nights ago I dreamt about a group of people in front of a store in a shopping centre. A few of the people were much larger than the others as in taller like giants not fat. One woman lifted her skirt to reveal very thick pubic hair. The men started doing cartwheels and had no pants on but their genitals were indistinct. I was troubled by how they could do this then other people called the authorities to complain about their disturbing the peace and nudity.
Then last night in my dream I saw two mice scurrying along. One was larger than normal and the other was normal size but orange. They both ran under something. I remember telling the owner of the house casually that they had an orange mouse. Normally I can decipher my dreams but these don't make sense.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Nudity and mice
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 02:13:18 PM »
Clarep – Your first dream is about a public display of sexual feelings or actions. You must have felt this at some time to stimulate the dream, so think back and see if you can remember when you felt it.

The orange mouse is a mixture of things. Orange is a colour of life and vibrancy, of uplifted sexuality. And mouse is often to do with minor irritations, fears and worries; or even the mousy or timid part of self such as shyness. Also the activities within us - our house - which go on unconsciously, which might be important though small, or gnaw away at one. It can therefore represent a problem of some sort that needs attention, maybe to do with the sexual organ which goes in and out of a hole.

So again it points to sexual feelings, but with the orange mouse in a positive way.

Tony