Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A calm murder...  (Read 5709 times)

MK

• View Profile
A calm murder...
« on: January 13, 2012, 07:06:07 PM »
I dreamt that I was with my friend, and we plotted to kill this person, but I had to do the deed for some reason. While the act was taking place, the person was represented by a very soft little animal. The lighting was warm and dark, and I was feeling very loving and calm, accompanied by deep sadness as I snapped the little creature's neck with my bare hands. I was very aware of the softness, and the feeling of the fragile spine crunching underneath. There was a reason I had to do it, it was holding us back from something. After doing so, I went to this big multi-sided room, that had long, heavy velvet curtains covering the walls. I went behind the curtains, and collected a whole bunch of fist-sized pieces of clear optical calcite, all in the quadrilateral shape, as well as other perhaps light blue crystals. In the centre of the room was a plinth, and there was the intention, but perhaps not the action, of placing this animal on it. The person it represented has no meaning to me, I don't know them that well in real life and we are not really friends. His partner was in the room, and she believed they had broken up, and she had no idea what I had done. She was giving me a whole bunch of crystals she had given to him that were presented in the room. The were all soft pinks, creamy whites, sparkly, and had smooth curves instead of jagged edges, much like smithsonite. I asked my friend if she had told her(the partner) and she said no, and I felt weird, because I realized that I was some how coerced by her into committing the act, even though it felt right at the time. I also seem to remember mirrors but I don't know where or in what context... but I cannot recall any sort of reflection.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A calm murder...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 12:12:42 PM »
MK – This has a similar theme to your last dream – the death of someone. Also any small soft and vulnerable creature is usually about you as a baby.

Because in our dreams we are dealing with unconscious feeling, memories buried under the silt of years, you have not got not meaning for you in your adult form – the man. Remember that when you are asleep, there is nobody else there but you and your mind. Unfortunately most people feel that what they see is real, and not the magic work of their brain. So when you dream about someone you know, or a frightening monster, what you are experiencing are images the brain uses to convey something to you. They are all you - your fears, your inspirations, you sexual desires or fears, your feelings and intuitions about the dead, even you predictions about the future, are all your own creations.

A long time ago you were coerced into sacrificing a part of you, and she, another aspect of you, had no idea what you had done. But at the moment you are beginning to feel it consciously, although it felt right at the time.

Ask yourself what you have done? And listen for a reply.

The crystals are usually a deeply buried part of you. Remember that your conscious self is only small surface thing. It depends upon all the unconscious processes of Life to keep you alive. And a part of the unconscious is all the levels of your body, from crystallised formations through vegetable and animal. I feel that the crystals are giving you something that is difficult for you to understand. But you can grasp the meaning if you try. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-in-your-dream/

I feel it is saying something like, “We crystal have been here for a very long time, and we have a lot to share with you, who are lost in the difficulties of change and time. So hold us and remember.”

Tony

MK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 09:31:05 PM »
I got so excited when I read your interpretation that I forgot to say thank you! I have had a series of amazing epiphanies since, and asking myself over and over, and the answer came. I sacrificed my presence, my ability to have joy, I traded it for worry about the future when I was very very young, and now I remember. I have been having daily occurrences of pure presence, and the associated feelings of joy for the past week.

And then last night, I dreamt that I had really long hair, which I have had, but now it is shoulder length, And then I went to put it in a braid because it was all in the way, and easily tangled. Instead I cut it all off, unevenly... I looked like a bald Barbie doll, varying lengths of pieces sticking every which way, and a shiny bald spot on the front. But I wasn't upset, just a bit confused why I cut it off, because I liked it long.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 11:10:41 AM »
MK – I got such a lot of good feelings as I shared your enthusiasm.

I get the impression from your hair dream that you are going through a massive transformation of how you see or feel about yourself, and haven’t settled down yet in where you are going.

Tony