Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: weird dream  (Read 5118 times)

lauraj

• View Profile
weird dream
« on: January 17, 2012, 05:49:55 PM »
in my dream last night me and my boyfriend were in a house that i had never seen before but it felt like home, there was a knock at the door and my boyfriend answered it while i stood in the hallway but it was like i was standing behind a door that i could see through, when he opened the door i seen a knife and my boyfriend was stabbed in the stomach, the person who stabbed him ran away and all i seen was the blood seeping through his top then i woke up really scared, this isnt the first time ive had a dream like this but its been involving other people family members mostly can u please tell me what this means?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: weird dream
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 11:36:45 AM »
Lauraj – Well, obviously the dreams you have experienced before did not turn out to predict any dire consequences. So you can rest easy that the present dream is not likely to be bad news.

Unfortunately in our dreams we nearly always tend to picture our own feelings as another person – especially when it is a hurtful feeling. And so in this dream, and the dreams about your family members, you sometimes feel anger and want to kill them – not literally but for a while you would like them out of the way, your way. But that is too awful to let yourself think, so you dream it. In that way you can allow the feelings and all is fine.

Of course it could of course mean that you are terrified of losing people that you love. I think you will be able to choose the right one.

Tony

lauraj

• View Profile
Re: weird dream
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 03:38:56 PM »
Thank you Tony, this helped put my mind to rest

I have never felt like i wanted my boyfriend out of the way, I actually would like to see him more.
I was pregnant at the time I had the dreams about my family members maybe I did want them out the way for a bit or to leave me alone. I think the last bit is right though I am scared of losing my close family members and my boyfriend.

thank you again Tony