Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Here  (Read 7599 times)

Scooby

• View Profile
New Here
« on: January 09, 2012, 06:12:22 PM »
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I was googling dream interpretation and found this website. I always believe my dreams mean something but I have a hard time figuring out what they mean. I dream a lot of deceased family members, including old homes we've lived in. The dreams are never scary or bad. My most recent one was again of my grandmother (passed in 86) and my brother (passed in 89) and an old house we used to live in. The only difference on the house was that it had a wrap around screened in porch and when I went out on it the breeze was blowing and swaying the palm trees (I was from FL and am currently wanting to move back) and the breeze felt so good. I then came inside and went to the front porch/room and saw a white hearse pass by the house with several trucks following that had new furnishings for several of the homes on the street. I woke feeling so peaceful after that. I have been very sick lately with a disease I'll have to live the rest of my life with and often feel close to death myself even though my disease is not fatal.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: New Here
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 02:04:49 PM »
Scooby – In all this is a very positive dream. It starts with the deceased family members and old places you live. And that can mean a previous set of values or way of life, sometimes even a suggestion of influences from lives previous to your present one. But usually about the difficulties and experiences, or even stage of life such as early twenties met in that house. This can have very deep meaning, as it can show the influences from your past that are still active in you; it can mean influences from your ancestors and your far past. As your ancestors were in the dream it certainly sound like it. Such influences are very important and are felt as support for your present life and also inherited tendencies – and of course their presence in your life.

The breeze often depicts the invisible but tangible influence that moves or influences us, and is often called the spirit that moves us. Again it is a positive influence.

Then the white hearse is obviously a reminder of death, but being white it is a message that things will be fine with you. Not all miracles are like a flash of lightening. Some miracles come in their own good time.

Tony