Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pregnant and two after-births... before even giving birth!  (Read 5808 times)

SaraBee

• View Profile
Pregnant and two after-births... before even giving birth!
« on: January 20, 2012, 04:03:24 AM »
Hi Tony,

I dreamt early this morning that I was heavily pregnant and had just gone into labour.  My water had broken and there was a tense, but not painful feeling.  However labour didn't seem to eventuate and instead, I found in the large house I was wondering around (mansion-like, tall ceilings and entry ways, but very bare furnishings) two after-births.  They looked like livers.  My husband was very worried "why would you have two after births, when you haven't even given birth yet?" etc.  I just felt a serene sense of bliss like my baby was still safe inside me and it didn't matter whether it ever came out or not.

I spoke (in my waking life) to my sister this morning who also had a dream that she was pregnant. In the dream  she needed to pee - but when she finally got to sit on the toilet, the toilet bowl broke and crumbled underneath her.  We're both rather shocked/curious that we both dreamed of being pregnant in the same morning.  She is a mother in real life (and the younger of us two).

I'm not sure how relevant it is, but we heard from our father last night that he suffered a vasovagal reaction (loss of blood pressure and consciousness) at the doctors.  After losing our mother 7 months ago, it was traumatic for us all to hear that dad had 'had a funny turn'. There seems to be a strange connection between us (dad and daughters) with psoriasis/allergy/infections occuring lately... hoping the dream means we're about to give birth to a new lease on life?? or something?

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Brightest blessings,
Sara

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Pregnant and two after-births... before even giving birth!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 11:47:07 AM »
Sara – Well, I feel that this is a very interesting situation. It seems that you are exploring things about you that you have not touched/experienced before. The large house is a classical image of your long past, a past that is built into you unconsciously and you haven’t explored before. It is what I call House of the Ancestors. See http://dreamhawk.com/stories/the-house-of-the-ancestors/

Those things are to do with the enormous heritage your – your family – have inherited from the past. And in this dream it is about parts of you held like precious jewels you have not yet given birth to in this life. Yet you have felt the tension of them in you that you feel is blissful and can allow into your life when you are ready – two of them; wonderful!

And your sister’s dream is, I feel, a statement that the need to pee isn’t about the toilet. That is like sacrilege. That is why it crumbled. It is about acknowledging the inner wonder you can give birth to. And it is an inner wonder that can appear if you allow it. You simply need to say YES to it.

And thank you for your blessings. I add them to the brightness and with hope they shine out.

Tony

SaraBee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 06:46:06 AM »
Thank you Tony - feels wonderful to be told this interpretation!  I feel somehow energetically in contact with my ancestors lately, like I'm trying to be open to and summon the strengths and knowledge previously experienced. It certainly feels like there is a change coming, something wonderful growing inside - the saying 'I feel it in my waters' comes to mind and is terribly apt! 

I've also recently had two dreams about doing the laundry - one in which I was folding clean clothes up on the bed at a friends house (who I feel like her season has run its course in my life, there was some disagreement in the dream) and in the other dream I was hanging out clean clothes on the line - it felt fresh and breezy.  I wonder if these signify organising and tidying my attitudes internally, and then airing them for the external environment/people?

I'm a little confused about your suggestions of my sisters dream though - can you clarify? Why is the toilet crumbling 'sacrilege' - does it mean she is focusing on something else being the fault of her inability to acknowledge her own inner wonder?

Thanks again Tony.

Sara

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 10:16:45 AM »
Hi SaraBee - It is difficult for me to retrace the avenues of thought and intuition that led me to the statement about sacrilege. But I think you are right in what you say about her not being aware of her own wonder.

Tony