Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Being chased and fighting vampires  (Read 8556 times)

Jenny

• View Profile
Being chased and fighting vampires
« on: February 02, 2012, 05:09:08 AM »
I had a dream last night, which was very REAL  :'(...........I am first being held against my will and away from my children in a hotel room by Vampires. Then once I some how get loose I find myself in a hospital type of building with small children and some older children and adults. It looks like its a safe way house of some kind. I end up walking around and looking at everything. Not sure why. Then I hear squealing tires coming from up the street, when I look outside its the head vamp driving a old camaro with tinted windows a fog is surrounding it. I rush outside and run to a building that is a bar. And that's where I end up fighting him. Once we start fighting he bites me and then some how, me and my children are in a mall. I look down at the floor and see my tattoo on my right leg has been scrubbed off with only a little of a yellowish lookin line to it. When I bend down and run my hands over it, it turns into this colorful butterfly. I hear my oldest child say mama lets go and then I wake up. What does all that mean? And this is not the first time that I have dreamed about vamps. I have alot of reoccurring dreams. I hope you can make out my dreams. Thank you for your time.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Being chased and fighting vampires
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 11:34:17 AM »
Jenny – Well, it seems as if you had the right idea of dealing with vampires – you fought back instead of acting like a passive frightened person.

If you can realise that we create the things we are frightened of out of our belief in them or our inability to meet what is our own abilities, strengths and viewpoints. So fighting back is like saying, “Okay the thought of vampires is scary, but it will not stop me fighting back and protecting my children”. With that attitude you will gradually stop dreaming of vampires. Vampires are a thought or fear that threatens to rob you of your energy and decisive power.

Remember that dreams are emotions and thoughts that are clothed in images by the dream process. If you drop the scary image, get rid of it, what are you left with – fear? And that is all you are – emotions, fears, courage and wonder that you make dramas and dreams out of. So have a read of http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dream-yoga/

Tony