Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: riding a bicycle in the snow  (Read 5064 times)

justme*

• View Profile
riding a bicycle in the snow
« on: January 22, 2012, 04:07:53 PM »
In this dream I'm living in a house with my husband and other people.  It's so uncomfortable and I'm very unhappy.

I get in my car and start driving trying to find my bicycle.  I find it and I'm riding as fast as I can down the road, it's snowing very hard and I can hardly see.  I get to this one part in the road and find the bridge has broken and fallen into the river, so I can't go any further.  Suddenly I'm surrounded by creepy people, they head down to the edge of the river.  I want to get away, but I don't know how.

Can you help me with some meaning from this dream?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: riding a bicycle in the snow
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 11:13:17 AM »
JustMe – I remembered that in the past – in your dreams – you have felt unhappy where you were. And it is very marked in this dream. So much so you make the decision to leave.

It has the feeling that nothing satisfies you, and the snow suggests you are battling with withheld emotions or feelings. Your bridge, which is your connection with another way of life or escape, is destroyed – or perhaps inside you it is difficult to see a way out of your life situation. And do not even think about going to the river. 

I feel that you need a real change in your life and even with those around you. Maybe looking at this will help - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYYXq1Ox4sk

Tony

justme*

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 07:44:57 PM »
I am very very unhappy.  In fact, I had to wait a little while to respond, because I have been so distressed.
 I want to retire from my job, but have been advised by the retirement people at my work to stay another 7 years.  I would like to pursue something else with my life massage therapy, reiki, or something along those line, but at this point feel my options are not very good.  I have studied both massage therapy and am a reiki practioner.  Don't have any clients though and need to become certified by the US state I live in to practice massage therapy.
I do not feel brave right now and don't know how to get to that, so I can move forward.  I will watch the youtube video again and any suggestions are welcome.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 11:08:10 AM »
JustMe - The trick is to not look to far ahead but make one step at a time in the direction you want to go.

A friend of my who was unhappy in her work and wanted to change to working with people and felt it was impossible, but four years later she is a qualified psychotherapist with clients. At the start she felt it was impossible.

So give whatever you can of yourself to others, and keep taking the next step. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNZVV4Ciccg

And keep your hope alight.

Tony
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 11:11:39 AM by Tony Crisp »