Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What Does This Mean?  (Read 5265 times)

robyn9

• View Profile
What Does This Mean?
« on: February 05, 2012, 06:34:00 AM »

Hi,
I had a dream that I was talking to 4 Native Americans about hair cutting. There were 3 men and 1 woman. They were speaking in a language I didn't understand at first. The woman started speaking to me. I asked her what tribe they were from and she told me (although when I awoke I couldn't remember the name). She went on to tell me that their tribe was part of my ancestry.
The tallest of the men began asking me if he could cut my hair. I was a little stunned by the question and said no. He went on to explain that he didn't want to cut all of it off, but just to trim the ends. He said that cutting or trimming it would be a new beginning for me, almost like starting over in my life. I told him that I was going to do it when I got home.
I know that this dream may have many interpretations and meanings.
Any thoughts on what it might mean?
Thanks

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: What Does This Mean?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 10:39:54 AM »
Robyn9 – It sounds like a very important dream for you. It shows that you are digging deeper into yourself and discovering a link with a different way of seeing the world. Maybe it could as the woman said that you have ancestry from the Native American Tribe, but it could also be that you have taken some of their philosophy into yourself. In the end it doesn’t matter because within us, if we open up, we have all cultures within us.

And in the dream you are offered an initiation into the tribe. Cutting the hair can mean that you are accepted as a woman. That is a proud thing to be. It would be a new beginning.

Tony

robyn9

• View Profile
Re: What Does This Mean?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 05:51:23 PM »
Thank you Tony!  :)