Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bear Attack  (Read 5011 times)

lonelywarrior

• View Profile
Bear Attack
« on: February 07, 2012, 10:40:36 PM »
Hi Tony,

First of all.My heartfelt wishes,the forum really rocks.
Coming to my dream,I had this strange dream early this morning.It goes like this.
While my husband and myself were at home(upstairs),I see some wild animals down on the street and for no reason my husband goes downstairs.when I am looking out through the door,a huge wild Black Bear starts climbing upstairs slowly.Trying to scare the Bear,I try to point a quite giant Lion toy on him.He got scared a bit and then recognized that it was not real and continued climbing the stairs.I got really nervous and with great shiver,I tried to close the door worrying about my little baby lying on bed quite near to the door(In real,I dont have a baby yet).Just at that time,the Wild Bear catches hold of the door and tries to push it open,while I put all my strength to shut the door.There is a long struggle after which the Bear succeeds in opening the door and the dream immmediately vanished but I woke up after a longtime after the dream.
Can you please explain me on this.Is it a Bad Omen?

Thanks in advance,
Lonely Warrior

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Bear Attack
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 01:21:53 PM »
Lonely Warrior – You have plenty of company dear Lonely Warrior, invisible thought it might be. We are all part of a great need for Warriors.

If I put myself in your dream I feel a great and apparently wild energy coming up in you. An energy and strength you are frightened of and are trying to shut out of your life. And you feel you are alone in the struggle, but it need not be like that.

If I put myself as the bear, I feel mad. I will bite and tear down anything in my way. But when I get to you I want to simply to hug you, because like a dog I want your affection. I know I am big, but so are you a big person.

That energy that is trying to break through is not hurtful to your child. Bears have taken babies that were lost and cared for them as their own.

Please read the book The bears and I: Raising three cubs in the north woods

Tony