Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: black kittens  (Read 4624 times)

Dee

• View Profile
black kittens
« on: February 11, 2012, 10:03:01 PM »
I had a dream last night after a very bad day, my dream was about my Black cat that i had for about a year now, and 5 little kittens that i found in an aquarium at my house, my black cat will go in and out of the aquirium and if they were her babies, I found it very strange that my cat can go in and out of the aquarium with no difuclties, so i said to my self that is a lot of kittens i do not need them all and killed 3 of them while i was killing them they turned into a little black fish it made it easy for me to squish them.  while i was squishing them with a peace of wood the aquirium broke and the water was all over the place ,i remember saying oh now they will all die, and than all of the sudden i see the 3 little kittens that i tried to kill walked few steps and died, my own cat that i actualy own went and checked on them moved them around and when they did not move she walked away, i was scared that she was going to attack me, but she just walked away and sat down like nothing happens, for some reason i do not remember what happened to the other 2 baby black kittens. 

i just found out that my 20 year old daughter is pregnant and that is a big nono in our culture because she is not married  i was very upsets and was about to kill her, she wants to have an abortion wich again is a big nono but i have no other choice but to support her and keep all this a secret from her dad and brothers and the rest of the family where if any body finds out it will be a big shame on us and me for not knowing how to raise my dagther and she would be called a "bitch " all her life.
i also was angry at her boy friend for letting this hppens and i am trying to get my daughter to dump him w, i never liked the guy from day one and he kinda knows that, i threatend my daugther if she doesnt dump him i would tell her dad and she agrees and she goes and tell him that she has to dum him,  he calls me after to tell me off and how i am a bad mother and that he loves my daugther and he went on and on and i was soo angry at him i just hanged up the phone, my biggest fear is to keep him from not telling any one about the pregnancy and i feel he has a big weapon against me.....so i thing the dream may have to do a lot was this issue ??

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: black kittens
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 01:30:24 PM »
Dee – Well your dream certainly seems like it is about your feelings regard to your daughter. An aquarium often symbolises the womb and pregnancy. The black kittens are the babies and killing them is what you want to do – but can’t. So then the water everywhere is the emotions and mess you feel it caused.

So I think the strange dream was caused by your mixed up feelings of wanted to escape from the problem your daughter posed and the need to have the baby – conflict.

I remember this happening to a young girl who lived opposite us. She had a black baby though she was white, and her mother said she had adopted it – the mother adopting it. And that was accepted. But I do not know whether that would be okay in you culture.

Tony