Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: a vibrating net  (Read 10447 times)

Fearless

• View Profile
a vibrating net
« on: June 08, 2012, 04:34:20 PM »
 Hi, i have noticed a clear vibrating net when i observe the vacuum,in fact i see something like many little lights going very fast in every direction and they form the net i just described. The truth is i didnt search for this to see what it could be,i could imagine many things but the point is to find the truth, if you Mr.Crisp could help me or someone else i would be grateful!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: a vibrating net
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 09:49:34 AM »
Well Fearless – When I looked back at the past dreams you posted – the German one – I thought I saw a glimpse of you climbing to new heights of awareness, but it wasn’t strong enough for me to say.

This present dream is something wonderful, and I hope you will explore it by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/ or even http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-exploring-your-dreams/#TalkingAs

The dream tells me that you have moved beyond seeing just images of people and animals, and that means that you truly are Fearless. The lights in the void are what I have called the Flux. Although you may have seen a different aspect than I did – it is infinite in itself.

The vibration is the movement of creation that underlies all phenomena. What you see are probably the influences of many beings, or the many aspects of what is usually the unseen world. Here is one view of it:

In the dimension of dreams there is the possibility and existence of many people merging to form a new condition. We see something of this when groups of people unite their efforts, influence and money to achieve something. In lucidity it can become a merging of personal strengths and abilities in a healing and balancing way. In it you merge with others without losing your identity. Entering the flux brings a living connection with purposes beyond your own life, and opens you to energies that are flowing into human life from the cosmic mind. New ways of being human are emerging.

To enter the flux, first imagine it as a wall of energy, perhaps like countless cells but without physical substance. Realise it is made of many beings who have merged. Then slowly walk into the energy and open yourself to the healing and wholeness that enters into you. If you are lucid in your dream, ask to be led to the flux. A simple request is enough to produce a response.

Here is a description of someone entering into the Flux.

With no real hesitation the woman and I walked into this wall of energy. I believe we knew more or less what would happen - that we would be absorbed and become wholly a part of this life form. As we walked into it I was trying to analyse what was happening and what it felt like. I lost all sense of my body as a dense form, but I could still feel my partner’s hand in mine in a very delicate way - again like energy playing upon energy. I could feel that the energy had totally penetrated me and was working on me in a healing way that would transform all of me.

Tony