Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream of beautiful colours  (Read 5152 times)

mesh

• View Profile
Dream of beautiful colours
« on: February 22, 2012, 05:53:04 AM »
Hello this was a really short but beautiful dream. I dreamed of a building it was a white resort style about 14 stories. I was looking up at this building and all the windows were shooting out bright green and sky blue lights. I felt the dream was trying to show me something as all the coloured lights were focused on the same spot. But when I woke from this very brief but brightly lit dream, I realized I could not see what the lights were focused on.
Thank you Tony I would love your interpretation of this dream.

Mesh 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream of beautiful colours
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 02:30:38 PM »
Mesh – Have you been meditating a lot recently, or doing something that uplifted your feelings? Because the light shining out coloured light suggests that you have been feeling or thinking something that is shining out of you.

And considering that ever part of a dream is created out of what I call your ‘mindstuff’ the lights are shining from you and focussed on you too.

Light is a very wonderful image. It suggests being able to see and understand your surroundings. And the colours are probably to do with the power of growth and wisdom from a wider view. So ask yourself what uplifted you to cause you to shine like that?  ???

Tony

mesh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 10:06:36 PM »
Hi Tony,

I have had a few wonderful dreams lately. Very short though.In one I was leaning over a person who was sitting. It was my left arm that dominated the dream {I am right handed}. It was gold and glowing. The other I reached into a glass of pure clear water with purple petals through it and I felt pure joy.   

Thank you Tony.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 11:56:07 AM »
Thank you Mesh for sharing that with us.

It is interesting that it was your  left hand that was golden and glowing, because the left in general depicts the usually unconscious or wonderful and wide inner world of experience – an inner world in which we might find incredible meaning and abilities.

I think it is well worth while if you use the ability of that left hand. I am not sure how, but you could touch people who are ill with our left hand. At least experiment.

Also see Jill Bolte Taylors extraordinary experience when her usual 'right handed' personality was knocked out. http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html

Tony