Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Animal dream 1  (Read 4594 times)

caputin

• View Profile
Animal dream 1
« on: February 22, 2012, 09:16:03 AM »
Hi all, within the last two weeks I have had dreams of animals. These animals were like not the normal or conventional animals we know. Here are the dreams:

Beautiful coloured lions

I found myself walking on a stretch of dusty road and a herd of cows was passing beside me. Then suddenly I saw a strange looking cow ahead. As I approached it I realised it was not a cow, but a lion. The lion was HUGE. I then found myself in a forest with many of these lions. What was strange about them was the fact they had beautiful colours on their skin...pink, light green, brown, light blue etc. I was scared and standing next to them I felt helpless as they towered over me. However they did not harm me, but came close to me as if wanting me to stroke them. I was still scared and so I climbed up a tree and entered a tree house. I met a man in the tree house who told me not to be afraid, that the lions were all tamed and would not harm me. Then some of the lions climbed up the tree house too. I became more confident and let them pass close to me and even brush against me. I could see their eyes and there was nothing to fear about them.

Please could someone tell me if there is a particular meaning to this dream?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Animal dream 1
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 01:21:56 PM »
Caputin – There is nothing to fear in your dreams – except if you are afraid of yourself. If you take time to think, do you believe that while you are alone in sleep, with nothing else but your dreams, that there could be actual lions there with you. Dreams are feelings and thoughts clothed in the images of our dream. They are images given life by the process of Life within us.

Unfortunately we are never taught that the world of dreams and the world of the body are totally different. But we are so programmed to believe in our physical world we take all the fears and feeling into our dreams – and of course run from monsters and are terrified of falling or being killed. Crazy!!

Okay, I have been crazy with fear too, but one can learn as your dream suggests, to live in your dreams with confidence. If you manage that it will change your waking experience too.

Your dream is very beautiful, because you are learning that in dreams all animals are tame, and are much bigger, more colourful and play a bigger part in your waking life. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/animal/

And while some people argue there is no meaning in our dreams, I could argue that there is no meaning in your blood or urine. But of course from your blood and urine a great deal of information can be gained.

Tony

caputin

• View Profile
Re: Animal dream 1
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 09:42:45 AM »
Thank you very much Tony.