Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream about deceased Father  (Read 5827 times)

CdulceBella

• View Profile
Dream about deceased Father
« on: February 13, 2012, 09:59:17 PM »
Last night I had a dream where I entered my parents home and it was pitch dark I was crying because my mother had just died and I went into the bathroom and someone started knocking the door. It was my mother I was very very scared to see her apparition but still opened the door. I saw her and hugged her and I also saw the apparition of my father who passed away a month and a half ago. I ran to him and got on my knees and asked him why so much suffering, what was I going to obtain all of this, I looked up and he said a baby girl and I saw her face it was perfect. As I woke up the first thing that worried me was dreaming that my mother was dead when she is very much alive! My father did pass away on Nov. 20th 2011 so this was my 3rd dream with him in it. The last thing was the baby girl, what does all of this mean? Another thing was really weird I woke up and just layed in bed for a while and I heard my two year old son from his room, saying my fathers name( Hugo wait, hugo wait, hugo where are you? ) which was really weird.
Please help me figure this dream out. Thanks

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream about deceased Father
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 10:00:45 AM »
CdulceBella – A difficult dream but a very interesting one. What I see is that your father is actually calling your mother to be with him. Where he is, is wonderful, and he wants her to be with him. Explain this to your mother so that if she wishes she can fight any urges to go with him.

Why did you feel it was so much suffering? I am curios.

Your son is very sensitive and could obviously see and interact with your dead father. But often as a child gets older such sensitiveness is lost. And the baby girl I see as something that will not happen soon, but is waiting in the wings for an opportunity.

Tony

CdulceBella

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 11:16:35 AM »
Thank you for replying , the suffering I was expressing in the dream was because in the dream my father passed away and very soon after my mother and I found myself alone. When in real life I do fear for my mother to pass away and for me to feel alone in a sence of close family, they are all I have ever had close to me it was just the three of us ever since I was born.

Thank you

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 11:56:37 AM »
Thank you for explaining.

Loss is a very strange thing. When we lose someone through loss it seems as if we are alone. But at another level we are never alone. It is something we struggle with.

Tony