Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: friends from the past, beach and horse  (Read 5965 times)

saintlaluna

• View Profile
friends from the past, beach and horse
« on: October 14, 2010, 12:32:11 AM »
Hi Tony, I hope I'm not imposing and am mindful not to post every day; I have so many dreams, so much so that I keep a diary of them.  So I post one's that intrigue me.  Here's the latest.

A little history on the people in my dream which might help in the interpretation;
1.     Work colleague - a friend from work who i am close with
2.     The guy who meets me at the table - and old friend who was a big part of my and my families life. with age we just grew apart, no hard feelings. Goes back 10 years ago
3.     His sister - the same, except that she was not a very nice friend and has disassociated with all of us and ignores us when she sees us down the street and so on.
4.     His brother - the same as the brother
(peoples 2- 4 have no longer any significance in my life, i don't think about them or see them), hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A group of us were going away for a holiday and we were staying at my parents holiday house (which wasn’t the actual home in the dream). when I woke up in the morning i realised that everyone had left the house and I ran outside to see if i could see anyone. Then I realised I was naked I ran inside to get dressed. I headed out again in search of the group and saw a work colleague of mine, we walked to the shops and I decided I wanted to have a beer, it was 10am and I don’t drink beer, my firend found it strange that I wanted a beer so early. We walked to the foreshore and we sat on a table and started drinking. A couple, unknown to us sat on our table and a short while later some friends joined them and I realised it was an old friend of mine who i don't keep in touh with any more, he said hello and continued to talk to his friend. A little while later his sister and brother came up and when his sister saw me she just ignored me as she usually does and they walked away without saying anything.  

in the mean time my work colleague had gone for a swim and had just come back. I decided I wanted to go as well. I looked down to the beach, the water was aqua blue with slight wave in it and there were people swimming. The water was inviting me in. When I went down to the shore I noticed a horse, chestnut brown with white patches swimming and galloping in the water. The horse was enjoying the water and the sun beaming  on its back, it was free and gallant. I was swimming near it without fear trying to get closer for a pat which it sensed and it started toying with me and then just took off and ran out of the beach into the bushes.  

« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 06:19:48 AM by saintlaluna »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: friends from the past, beach and horse
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 01:23:29 PM »

Saintlaluna – I realised I hadn’t responded to this dream.

The theme is one of relaxation and a holiday feeling. Being naked suggests you do not mind people seeing you as you are, but still like to dress appropriately.

Then you extend your sociability by wanting a beer, but the still distant ‘sister’ is still not ready to be friends. I see that as you still having hard feelings about her. It is your dream and you could do what you like in it, and you do not want to get close to her.

The sea and the horse show you extending yourself still more. I wonder if you had been holding yourself back, and are now much more confident and taking risks. Because that is what the bathing in the sea shows; confidence, ease with Life flowing through you, and wanting to have more of it in touching the horse.

Tony