Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: a dream of being a spirit that has passed on  (Read 4272 times)

midnight

• View Profile
a dream of being a spirit that has passed on
« on: March 02, 2012, 11:33:34 AM »
the other night I had a dream that I was a spirit.  I "flew" around and visited nursing homes and sick children and some of them could "see" me, some could not.  Those that could "see" me were comforted by me.  I could do nothing to make those who did not see me, see me.  I visited a little girl that was going into surgery and she was really afraid, see saw me but her mother did not.  I told the little girl that everything was going to be okay, and she felt better.

Then I came upon this place where there were lots of flowers.  I read a card and realized that this was my son in law's funeral and the young lady here was my daughter and these two girls were my granddaughters.  I was so happy to see my granddaughters, but just cried out loud that my son in law had passed.  I was very upset and woke my self up from crying.

My Mom passed away in January and my Dad passed away 2 years ago and when they were in their last days I found that I had an incredible ability to be there for them.  My sister said, "Rose, I don't know what it is, but you have somthing, maybe you should go into a healng profession.

Just wondering if this may mean somthing?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: a dream of being a spirit that has passed on
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 11:31:26 AM »
Midnight – What a wonderful gift you have.

It seems that your presence brings comfort and help. And it is good to realise there are many forms of healing, and while you are ‘a spirit’ you should ask for those helpers who have a sympathetic link with you to take part in helping others. Then all sorts of wonderful things can happen.

It sounds as if it is just one dream where you were helping others, but it is often we dream about using our abilities but cannot remember the dreams. So it would be good to remember that you can help others, and as you go to sleep dedicate yourself to that.

Also you could visit others in hospital and simply hold their hands with the intention of being there for them.

Well, if the dream about your son in law was prophetic, then at least you have been warned and it should not be so much of a shock, especially as you know there is survival after death. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dreaming-of-death/#Talking

Tony