Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Same dream for months  (Read 8314 times)

Tammyw

• View Profile
Same dream for months
« on: March 03, 2012, 07:49:46 PM »
I must say I do dream sometimes I remember them and other times I don't . Let me start by saying last year was very tough for me and my family. Nov 27 2010 I lost my son London I was 7 months and 2 weeks Pregnant . The cause of his passing was the cord was wrapped around his neck twice . I was very devastated over his death. I was so excited to have another child . My son is 11 and I had many issues with him when I was Pregnant and almost lost him also . So I was a high risk with London but I was feeling great  knowing I was almost 8 months and thing were looking great !!! It was very unexpected to lose him . 
My dreams started about 5 months ago . It feels so so real and I feel like I'm standing right there I can feel the heat from the sun and the glowing lights . I'm standing in a beautiful  Garden with the most brightest flowers I have ever seen .  the light or sun or this amazing glow is so bright . I hear my name in a whisper I'm looking to see someone or something and I see a figure of a child the glow around them makes my heart melt (this is when I believe my crying starts ) I call out to the child or figure and all I can see is the green eye's . ( which I have the biggest green eyes and so does my son Joey ) I keep saying please I can't see you come closer to me come to me please . But all I hear is the whispering of my name . Then the last dream I had was the same dream everything was the same but there was a bear blanket beneath him . It was the blanket I asked them to wrap London in. My husband has had to wake me a couple times and when I wake I'm a wreak I have never in my life cried has hard as when I wake and I feel like my chest is so heavy and is going to explode . My husband tells me he is so scared because I am totally asleep and I'm crying so so hard and screaming please coming to me . This dream is affecting me I can't eat right sleep right sometimes I'm up until I just pass out because I'm scared to dream . When I start thinking about my dream I just start crying and I feel that same heaviness on my chest .   I am the most loving mother and my children are everything to me .  I love my life but I wish my London was here with me . Please can someone help me make sense of all this .       

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Same dream for months
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 11:46:23 AM »
Tammyw – I weep when I read what you have said, because I can feel your loss. But honestly dear woman you are focussing on the wrong thing. Please do not focus on your loss but on the wonderful glowing angel you have actually given birth to.

The proof is there before you in your dreams – the wonderful Garden, the amazing glow, and his green eyes looking at you. They are all describing the baby that you actually gave birth to, but not in the body. For children who are not given life in the body, there is a place where the little ones are cared for until they are established in their new life.

So talk to London and say how beautiful he looks, and tell him all the things a loving mother tells her child. Believe me he is there with you. I know because I have been there and know how it seems impossible. So please read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dreaming-of-death/#Talking

I wrap you in the peace I feel.

Tony

Tammyw

• View Profile
Re: Same dream for months
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 04:23:46 PM »
Thank you Tony for your wise words . I felt at ease reading your post . Thank you again !