Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Turning into a wolf...  (Read 5065 times)

jen

• View Profile
Turning into a wolf...
« on: March 06, 2012, 08:19:37 PM »
Hi,
Can anyone help interpret this dream?

I was/living in a village/group in the countryside by the looks of it. It was very green and hilly.I was very happy living here but the people in the group were not my blood family but felt very close to me. I was young, maybe a teen or younger. I walked pass a building with a glass front where it looked like someone was working. There is a man who isn’t my father but he keeps a watchful eye on me and he tells me off from not going to school or work. I feel close to everyone and even more so him - like a big(ish) family. Suddenly a hostile group of men arrive and they take over the village where they start rounding up some of the people, and takes them away. I also get taken and feel very scared and upset. I look at the father figure man, and I am very upset and scared but he can’t do anything and stands there watching as I'm taken.

I was in what looked like a doctors surgery and there is a lady looking at something, I’m facing the front. I could feel myself getting very angry and upset with these people. Then a ‘family’ member walks in, distracts the lady and I run out. I run up in the hills. The hostile men are in the distance. As I run I turn into a wolf (only the ones taken could change). Suddenly I stop and look down the hill and more were being taken away. The hostile men try and trap me, I hear someone say “just let her go” and then I wake up.

Thank you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Turning into a wolf...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 12:53:38 PM »
Jen – It seems that you have felt trapped by men at some time; trapped because you were not strong enough to fight them, because your social connections were not such that they would not be able to touch you.

But that confronted you with a situation that provoked your good strong anger. It is a part of our animal heritage to feel that strength of anger, and so you transformed into a wolf, who has the instinct to fight and maim anyone who gets in the way. Wolves are incredibly a family, and take care of their family.

The man says let her go because you would be too hard to hold on to as a wild wolf – as woman who would be like a wild animal when cornered. Don’t ever lose the feeling of the wolf. In fact practice it so when confronted by an ignorant man you could show your teeth and even bite his nose.

Tony

jen

• View Profile
Re: Turning into a wolf...
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 10:34:38 PM »
Oh wow, that is so true! I can relate to all of what you have said. I'll never lose that feeling of the wolf:)
Thank you for the interpretation Tony!