Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another dream I was curious about  (Read 4606 times)

Chieko1011

• View Profile
Another dream I was curious about
« on: March 20, 2012, 12:45:36 AM »
Sorry for posting so much! I'm just so curious about my dreams and excited that there's a website like this.
   So My next dream was kind of scary to me. This old, witch lady caught me and brought me to her house/mansion. She would go and kidnap many people to work as her slaves and to keep her company. She wouldn't let her workers interact with each other at all. It was so lonely. I would cry a lot. If we behaved she would make our lives a little better. It was impossible to get out because all doors were locked and she had evil powers. One day I wasn't behaving well and she closed me in the basement. I'm extremal scared of supernatural things so I was really scared . I was also scared because I could barely see a thing. I slowly walked down the stairs, my heart pounding. I couldn't turn left because there was a wall and it was a very narrow hallway. There were rooms along the wall with bars and a small twin size bed. I slowly walked along the hallway and found another pair of stairs that led up. I walked up the stairs and found a unlocked door. I opened the door and found another room in front of me with a door halfway opened with a dim light on. I was hoping it was another worker because I've been alone for so long. But when I walked in it was the old witch lady.
  I'm sure there's probably more details to my dreams but I have problems remembering them vividly. What's a good way to try to see more of your dream and get many details?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Another dream I was curious about
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 11:53:21 AM »
The witch lady is a way your dreams portray the scary side of your mother or grandmother. So it seems you have some unwinding to do to get ride of the scary feelings.

Supernatural feelings are really something that has been created by you. If you take away the images and see what is underneath it you will find the feeling that clothed it - fear. Whenever we feel fear we tend to think or believe it is caused by something or someone else. In our dreams we are alone with ourself, and the things we create are all our own. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-magical-dream-machine/

Tony