Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Just curious  (Read 6236 times)

Chieko1011

• View Profile
Just curious
« on: March 20, 2012, 12:39:05 AM »
I'm new to this site and I joined it because I was searching for ways to interpret my dreams. I'm still kinda young so  I guess my dreams aren't that serious. They're kind of cartooned, sometimes the people and things look more like anime characters then real people. But, first I wanted to ask about some of my dreams. I've currently been dreaming about different people I don't know in real life. Mostly guys and getting to know them and ending up liking them. I've had three so far. My first one was, I went to stay at a hotel with a lot of people I knew. No one would go the beach with me and we were staying at a suite. So I hid in the big closet. Then I heard the shower running and stepped out and there was a guy with clothes on taking a shower. I knew him in my dream but not in real life. Apparently we were good friends. So I rolled my eyes and left the bathroom. Then I don't remember much. But I was in a dark room and my good friend (in the shower) became a salamander. So I tried to get him to become human again. Then he finally became human but he was evil. I was sad so late at night I went to this restaurant and it was filled with people. A lady was sitting next to me and she said if I'm depressed I should drink some whine.  There was a pool of wine behind me and I accidentally fell in. Then this other Asian guy came and he saved me from something. I ended up liking him.
  My other dream was my best friend owned this theater and one day I went to visit her. She decided to introduce me to one of her other best friends which was a guy. They showed me this secret area in the theater that they had when they were kids. It was really cool. Then my best friend left and me and the guy were alone. He offered me a slushy from the slushy machine and I took one. Then we started talking a lot and I started to like him. We started looking through pictures that he had and I got to one and it was of me when I was around 4 at the zoo. I was wondering why he had a picture of me when I just met him. (Backround info: I'm part Chinese) I learned that he could speak Cantonese and I got really happy cause I mostly like Chinese guys that can speak canto or are Asian. Then he told me he had a friend that he thought I would like and I got kind of sad. But I think he started to like me at the end kind of too.
   I had another dream of another Chinese guy that could speak canto. I was walking around my neighborhood and there was this grandma and mother yelling at there 3 year old buy in Chinese saying  "bad boy" and they were throwing apples at him. There was another boy around my age standing behind his baby brother trying to tell his parents and grandma to stop. I quickly ran to the baby and picked him up and brought him somewhere safe. He was hurt and couldn't move that much. The other boy came running behind me and said thank you for helping. I asked if he could speak Cantonese and he could. Then he asked me. At the end of the dream he went and asked me to pick a key chain.
   Out of all these guys that I met in the dream I like the one in the second dream. I don't really like the one in the last and first dream. I was just wondering why I keep dreaming about meeting different guys and if it even means anything at all?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Just curious
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 11:46:17 AM »
Chieko – These are such long and convoluted dreams I am finding it hard to pin them down.

But something I wonder about is that I have the feeling that here is so much going on in you thoughts and feelings that you find it difficult to know what direction to take. Also I wonder about the scene with the grandmother – is that the sort of attitude you met from your grandmother? And as for meeting different guys, I think that is a natural way of exploring what sort of man you want, and dreams are a safe way to explore.

I would suggest you read the following in case they give you ideas about interpreting your dreams. http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/ - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-dreaming/ - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dream-yoga/

Tony

Chieko1011

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 04:11:01 AM »
Yeah, I have many different things going on in my head and I have problems deciding what to do with it. For example, I use to and still ponder upon the idea of reality. I use to feel  like nothing around me was real. And to deal with this I would write stories and think of reasons why I feel this way. I always wonder about stuff. My mind is really open and I constantly think of questions about life. I'm just a really curious person and I really want answers. I didn't know what to do with these thoughts at first. And my grandmothers are actually really nice and not very strict. But one of them can get mad easily and is sensitive. So that might be why. I also had a question.

What does writing down your dreams help with? Does it help you remember more, see more into your dream, or dream more vividly? Also I enjoy drawing. So would drawing and writing down my dreams help with anything? Sorry for all the questions!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 04:02:35 PM »
Chieko -I have kept a dream journal since 1962. It is now 1,239,419 word in length.

It is a wonderful thing to have for several reasons. The first is that if I write any interpretations in I have a history of my growth, and also many of the interpretations are telling me my future - not because they are prophetic but because my dream sees the direction I am taking and shrewdly say what it sees.

By recording everything you can watch to do see if things are overcome, as dreams deal with your most inner world of feelings.

Also if I explore my dreams then I solve many of the problems that confront me - also they answer the questions I struggle with. And they do it is a way that we can experience. But that does not come through thinking about your dreams, but but diving under the surface using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/

It might also be worth reading http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-exploring-your-dreams/

Tony

« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 04:17:21 PM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 04:12:04 PM »
Yes and drawing your dream could be a big help.

Tony