Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Big Ship/Snake  (Read 7813 times)

jennypmeier

• View Profile
Big Ship/Snake
« on: March 22, 2012, 12:11:29 PM »
Hello dreamers!
I had a very vivid dream last night which I don't have all too often.  Maybe every couple of months I'll have one or two very vivid dreams that I can remember.  This one was very full!! In the beginning I was at the beginning of a party with my good friends but I felt uneasy because I learned that there was a snake and it wasn't being controlled and it was loose but it never bit me or anyone else but my overall feeling was very scared because I didn't know if it was going to come out of no where and bite.  Then my dream skipped to myself, my husband and a bunch of other people I don't know on a large ship. Not a cruise ship, kind of like a very large ferry boat.  The captain was somewhat of a joker and kept swerving in an out of oncoming ships and each time I thought we were going to crash, but we never did.  Finally, we were sailing toward what people on the boat were calling Aurora Borealis, but it was a very, very pink sky with pink sparks and some looked like fireworks.  I remember feeling like I was witnessing something very important, but I was also confused as to if it was safe or not and what exactly it was.  Nothing much happened after that but I do remember we got very close to the pink sky but the walls of the ship protected us.  Any idea what any of this might mean in terms of my own life? Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:13:12 PM by jennypmeier »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Big Ship/Snake
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 01:11:28 PM »
JennypMeier – Your dream starts with a good feeling or pleasure, but the pleasure acts as a form of excitation that arouses the snake.

The snake is an expression of the life energy that uncoils up your spine, but in many people doesn’t get any further than the genitals and the emotions. As such it can, like electricity, express in many ways – light, heat, movement, sounds and TV pictures and drama. In our body it can express as movement, sex/procreation, emotions, speech and self expression, thinking and at the top higher awareness and entrance into the unconscious. But the fear of the snake comes from the way we express this divine energy. For instance a woman dreamt that a snake slithered up her bed and bit her on the breast. When we explored the dream she realised that she had been feeling bitter about her husband, and those bitter feelings were what the snake injected her with – her own poisonous emotions.

You could have injected yourself with fear and anxiety – but you didn’t. But there is a warning in your dream to not be so fearful and anxious as these can poison your system.

The ship is about relation-ships that you re involved in that are a part of your life. The captain is a process in you that actually guides you through your man life experiences. Again it involves you in anxiety – probably because you would like to be more in control of your life. But we have to realise that we are not in control, and that Life itself if we learn to be a partner can lead us well. After all, what are you in control of, only a tine part of you – not your breathing, not digestion, not your heat beat, not all the functions of life in you. So relax a little bit more, because your dream says that you are doing okay. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-trickster-clown-and-the-fool/

Then the aurora borealis – the emergence of the snake and the joker boat captain have led you to a very new experience – a wonder – that you still react to with some fear. Yet it shows you are on the verge of a revelation – a revealing of things not previously seen or known.

In essence the aurora is a meeting between your human awareness and a cosmic influence, a widening of awareness.

Tony