Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream meaning help  (Read 4610 times)

mele89

• View Profile
Dream meaning help
« on: March 26, 2012, 11:42:43 AM »
Recently my partner & I attended a party that had many old friends of his from his past, which was not the best. the party was for my partners bestfriend (hes birthday), which they only just started talking again after a fall out, which left them not talking for over 2years. they have been communicating again for just over a year..
There is a girl that is my boyfriends, best friends' girlfriend, who i dont really trust shes just too "friendly" and rude to me, she likes to be center of attention..  she had her "best friend" who has blonde hair there, and I didnt feel right around her either.
My partner had a dream about the party, saying that the blonde girl was there and he was not sure why she seemed to be thye center of the dream, then something happened, and the lights in the house house was flashing on and off and weird "paranormal activity" was happening, and for some reason he siad that he felt it had to do with that blonde girl, and the guy she was with..
And then he said it felt like he was being "possessed" like in the exorcist like something bad went inside him, he kept screaming out to me to be strong and it wont get me, and he remembers waking up really scared, and sort of like a loud yell/growl?? it scared him and he found it weird..

Is there anyway you could help interpret anything out of this? warning signs?

Kind regards
EL
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:05:18 PM by mele89 »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream meaning help
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 01:52:43 PM »
El – I feel that before we can talk about being possessed, although have dreamed about it an explored it in my own dreams  and other people’s it always ends up being a hurt, frightened or anxious part of the dreamer. So please read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/possession-and-dreams/ and  http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/autonomous-complex/

In our dreams we are anything we can image – a wild animal, a murderer, an angel, the devil – and the list is endless. Fortunately I have been exploring – not interpreting – my dreams for about fifty years, and this has enabled me to experience many things – like waking and finding that I was barking like dog. Then I found it linked with a past sexual experience.

So it can occur that any part of our massive stream of energy that is not expressed can lead to tension and to weird dreams or even visions – especiall8y the sex drive. And, if we cannot accept consciously that we have held back such enormous energies they emerge in our dreams as monsters, aliens, or feelings of being possessed.

We are all Possessed. When you sleep and dream your voluntary muscles are switched off. This can mean that any dream activity that not only originates the spontaneous images of dreams, but also gives rise to all the muscular impulses that are part of the dream movements, would seem to the dreamer who becomes lucid in this state that an alien force or being has taken over. In other words because it is spontaneous, and because we do not believe that anything other than you can originate movement, it feels as if something other than you has taken over.

Also dreams arise from a very deep part of us, the Core, from which all the impulses of existing, growing and surviving originate. Even when you are awake such processes control you – for instance your breathing is only partly under your control, but all the vital things are purely unconscious and you are thereby controlled all the time. Try holding your breath and see how strongly you are possessed by Life itself.

But of course you are used to those everyday massive controls. However, sometimes our Core wishes to make us move, to control our movement, usually in sleep, but sometimes while awake. These movements are in fact as natural as the urge to breathe, but because in our culture we are so out of touch with how life works we are often terrified of spontaneous movements. Such movement are about growth of some part of us that we have not allowed before. If we can allow these and not react fearfully, then we will be shown the wonders of our life and how it originated – what is usually called the unconscious. For a fuller description see LifeStream.

Tony