Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Removing false teeth then put them back on  (Read 9983 times)

Lebai

• View Profile
Removing false teeth then put them back on
« on: March 26, 2012, 02:00:37 AM »
My husband dreamt that he was in 1 room, removing 2 false teeth out of his mouth, and heard my voice saying “daddy is taking out the false teeth”. When I went into the room my husband is in, my husband started to put his false teeth back on.

What does this dream indicate? We don't have children do to hear I say "daddy is removing his false teeth" is unusual!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Removing false teeth then put them back on
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 09:26:51 AM »
I often find it difficult to work on someone else's dream. Usually because the descriptions are so short and leave out comments that only the dreamer would put in – and these often give vital clues.

So I think this is a subtle play on your husband responses to you and that he has false teeth. You see, the comment changes when you enter the room, then he is putting his false teeth in – whereas you were apparently talking to your child saying your husband has not teeth – in.

It could be a memory of seeing your father and his false teeth. Other than that I do not know. You could try finding out for yourself using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 09:02:57 PM »
Your husband's higher self...HIS dream...might be trying to tell him that he is not being completely truthful with his words and/or that he is speaking to you like a child, thus the reference to Daddy.  This could have either a positive or negative connotation.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 09:19:25 AM »
Good thinking Christine.

Tony